I've read a ton of posts and threads but...620 lowering.

Siempreloco

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, knowing what i know now.. i guess ill wait till i can find a good deal on those shocks, get everything and do it all at once.

I really do appreciate the advice guys, If i ever make it out your way i'll buy you some drinks. laugh.gif

So now my tomorrow looks like.... new pedals((worn out))...maybe a shift knob(mines broken)...try to modify the sun visors to fit my giant convex rear view...maybe try tinting?

If you 620 has drums, you can glean enough info from this thread to mod you lower controls yourself. If you can't do it, I'll have some up for sale in a bit.

100_5141.jpg

....the build thread for them is here...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/12070-lower-control-arm-z-mklotz70/

If you have a ball....dropped spindles. If you have the bolt on lower joints, you can make a 2" spacer to go between the arm and joint....same result, but your geometry will be a bit off from the upper arm pulling in a bit.

Guest kamakazi620

Well, knowing what i know now.. i guess ill wait till i can find a good deal on those shocks, get everything and do it all at once.

I really do appreciate the advice guys, If i ever make it out your way i'll buy you some drinks. laugh.gif

So now my tomorrow looks like.... new pedals((worn out))...maybe a shift knob(mines broken)...try to modify the sun visors to fit my giant convex rear view...maybe try tinting?

I say keep it stock

• Like 1

Get low? Get rims and tires?

Rims and tires are temporary till i paint the truck, then i'm going to white 15x10s

Torsion bar shit tomorrow, didn't have the time today.

Seems to be riding pretty good on these 3 inch blocks, the wider, better tires are probably the cause of which, it kicked like a fucking horse with the stockers and those skinny damn tires on it.

IMG_0443561.jpg

IMG_0445560.jpg

So... yesterday? Maybe the day before, ive been so busy it's all melding together, I adjusted the torsion bars down.. I need to reindex them, swap bumpstops, get new shocks, eventually move my shock towers, possibly drop spindles? Idk, it rides pretty rough, but not unbearable.

IMG_0450608.jpg

IMG_0449609.jpg

IMG_0463607.jpg