Feb 19th Olympia to Snoqualmie falls cruise

bananahamuck

A few of us are headed to Issaquah to the Triple XXX on Sunday the 19th for the All Swedish car show then we are going to roll up to the falls for a quick view,,, loop around and go home. The XXX is kinda expense for fast food ( good but expensive ) so i am thinking we might do a Jack in the crack type joint in route also..Not sure exactly what the times are going to be yet but wanted to be back in Tacoma about 3:00pm..or earlier.

Route were taking from Spanaway / Parkland and back......My link

To check out this......http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Not really a meet and if someone lives local to Issaquah / Fall city chime in if there`s some twisties not far off our route.

Was going to wait till 9:37 Sunday morning to post route but thought this would be easier...laugh.gif

Here`s some old Swedish music to mull it over by..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristin grind___Yeah, hop in and hop out where ever you would like....

1Lo620_____We were kinda thinking Issaquah at about 11:30 am-ish just not sure how long it takes to get there ,,but my brother lives in Auburn so i should know by the end of the weekend or early next week..

Ok im thinking im pulling outta Littlerock at just after 9:00am then stop in Spanaway area to meet-up with someone at 10:00-ish then head to Auburn and figure out where my brother is parked ( cause the dick head always says he`s parking in one spot then parks in another ,oh did i mention no cell phone BUT i digress ) LOL ..We should be in Issaquah by 11:30..and park on the street by the tripleXXX.. Not sure how long we will be there cuz it kinda depends how many funky Swedish mobiles are there to look at. Maybe an hour and a half,,, maybe,,,then off to Fall city and Snoqualmie falls..

Spell check is going nuts with all the weird names up there^^

Where are you going to be in Spanaway? Ill probably drive down there and roll up to Issaquah with you instead of going all the way down to Olympia. I should be able to make it though... My rims will be here, but not installed by then I dont think. I have to find tires, roll my fender, press in new bolts, and then have the mounted. I dont that will happen in time.

Not sure but i was thinking maybe in the parking lot of FOX`S because its right off the freeway and easy to find.

(edit)

I see now that it`s closed now so here`s an address....10707 Pacific S Ave, Tacoma, Washington 98444

Changed to easier freeway access spot,, just i tiny bit up the freeway.times should stay the same..

11012 Canyon Road East, Puyallup, WA

Its not anymore? Never been there, but have heard of the place... And you said youre not going to have a cell phone? Are you coming to the Meet in Tacoma on the 18th?

Edit: Nevermind I see that you are. If youre not going to rock a phone for that trip, we can talk about final logistics on Saturday. Im wicked looking forward to XXX Burgers, they slay. They are so damn big.

Its not anymore? Never been there, but have heard of the place... And you said youre not going to have a cell phone? Are you coming to the Meet in Tacoma on the 18th?

Fox's was shut down after a long investigation by Pierce Co. Sheriff and Tacoma P.D. Alot of illegal activity, drugs and prostitution was going on. Rick's in Seatac was also shut down.

Sound fun. I'll try to make it. Where in Spanaway or Parkland will you stop for a minute to meet up with others? and what time? If you're takin 512 to 167 I could met you at Albertsons on the 512 Canyon Road exit

, i just noticed the sentence about Albertsons in you earlier posting...we could probably do that also

Was that sentence always on there, cuz i may be loooooosing my mind..

I have a cell phone....my brother that`s stuck in the stone age doesn`t..so finding him when he didn`t park in agreed upon spot is like, Where`s Waldo, if he was on acid.

, i just noticed the sentence about Albertsons in you earlier posting...we could probably do that also

Was that sentence always on there, cuz i may be loooooosing my mind..

I have a cell phone....my brother that`s stuck in the stone age doesn`t..so finding him when he didn`t park in agreed upon spot is like, Where`s Waldo, if he was on acid.

it's an easier off and back on the hwy at Albertsons compaired to Fox's

it's an easier off and back on the hwy at Albertsons compaired to Fox's

yeah, ...............to fucking bad

laugh.gif

New meet up------instead of Fox`s we will meet in the parking lot of Albertsons / Save-on/ Shari`s just down the freeway a couple a miles . should be way easier to get to,and get back on freeway from, than other spot because no fighting that Pacific off ramp interchange type deal..of the other spot.

well I am not going all the way down there to meet up, but I will meet you all at XXX Drive in..what time did you guys plan on being there?

Im thinking about 11:30-ish at the XXX ....ish

Yeah man ,, it don't matter if you roll with us , cuz im going to be standing next to your truck when it`s parked ,telling everybody it`s mine anyway.biggrin.gif

[Yeah man ,, it don't matter if you roll with us , cuz im going to be standing next to your truck when it`s parked ,telling everybody it`s mine anyway.biggrin.gif

Probly wont have the Blue truck out, weather looks a little iffy, probly be crusin the chop top instead. We will just have to see what the weather actually brings...hope to cya all there!!!

The weather is really bad so I'm going to stay home and put a car together that I painted today so I can deliver it tomorrow.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is,, it`s going to be like a cow pissing on a flat rock...laugh.gif

Yeah like we talked about ,,the Volvo guys probably wont bring the really cool rare stuff out in the rain so there wont be much to see..but im still going cuz i needed to trade some parts back and forth with my brother anyway.

So the 2 guys coming from tumwater one was to hung over laugh.gif and the other couldn`t keep car running for some reason ..and all the rest were burnt out from Saturdays survival of the Datsuns ,trip to the garage..BUT ,,,and i know you all like big butts..we went and it didn`t rain or wind blow a bit..

Your Euro trash fix for the month

datsun522061.jpg

datsun522060.jpg

datsun522052.jpg

datsun522058.jpg

datsun522063.jpg

datsun522069.jpg

datsun522070.jpg

datsun522065.jpg

datsun522064.jpg

Bullett rivets

datsun522066.jpg