Feb 19th Olympia to Snoqualmie falls cruise

bananahamuck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally spaced that off...and the weather wasnt all that bad,,,,!!! ah well Golden Garden Ratsun gathering in a month!!!

It`s all good i ( we ) never made those Christmas cruises up by you either ..

Wheres the pictures of the food?

I don't want euro trash cars, I want greasy burgers!

Greasy food you say ,,,,well i take this much crap for cholesterol, thinner blood and high blood pressure every night soooo ...we ate somewheres else.

Enjoy,,laugh.gif

datsun522083.jpg

Ok,,,,,,,next time im up there for a rod event i will go inside and take pictures of other people eating. Just for you

In all honesty, I was just mostly hopeful of seeing more interior shots, what their menu consists of, etc, i'm kind of a foodie, and i love going to unique places like that.

It's definitely on my list of places to go if i ever make it up that way.

Sorry I missed it, man. Haven't been on the computer much, because it was a busy week at work this week. 15-18 hour days. BUt, now we're back to normal, 8 hour shifts, so, the next one you can count on me being there, I Promise!

Sorry I missed it, man. Haven't been on the computer much, because it was a busy week at work this week. 15-18 hour days. BUt, now we're back to normal, 8 hour shifts, so, the next one you can count on me being there, I Promise!

Yeah i know your not on here much ..that`s why i PM-ed , And im not hating by deleting i was just cleaning out my in box, Cuz there are certain smartypants(es) that seem to have the need to randomly plug your PMs to be funny ..And i was just preparing for the inevitable by making it harder ...biggrin.gif

Flatcat ...yeah that many weird little cars all in one place just doesn`t happen that often so needed to go. The older ones really have a basic look to them that just speaks to me somehow.

Flatcat ...yeah that many weird little cars all in one place just doesn`t happen that often so needed to go. The older ones really have a basic look to them that just speaks to me somehow.

I fucking love 'em.

When I was younger, like 10 years old or so, neighbor had one.

Done up sweet. Sounded so mad.

I had no clue what it was...but it was awesome!

Loved them ever since.

But I have a boner for Volvo's regardless.

Good pics.

Where was this show?

How often do they gather?

I might have to make a trip over the pass to see me some Swede's!