is this a good deal on a 520?

I found it on craigslist a while ago and thought about getting it and then decided to get a roadster.

it's got a pretty decent interior but a blown j13

is it a good deal? if anyone is interested, he sent me more detailed pics so let me know if you want them.

http://boise.craigslist.org/car/593071418.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no expert, but it looks clean and it seems like its all there...offer $350, $400 see what he says...either rebuild the engine or upgrade to a Lseries...I hae seen worse go for about the same if not more. ANd the way these old trucks are getting popular...he could probly make some money on the deal...good luck,,,

I am no expert, but it looks clean and it seems like its all there...offer $350, $400 see what he says...either rebuild the engine or upgrade to a Lseries...I hae seen worse go for about the same if not more. ANd the way these old trucks are getting popular...he could probly make some money on the deal...good luck,,,

yeah I thought it was a killer deal at first and then started to see what some of the guys here have paid for their rides and then decided it was maybe just a decent deal.

I just thought I'd post it and see if somebody wanted it.

I think it is a great deal! granted I got my 521 for $250, but I was lucky. Don't know how often a 521 comes up for sale in idaho. But here they are rare as hell.

I think it is a great deal! granted I got my 521 for $250, but I was lucky.

Yeah, I paid 200 for my 521, but it had no motor in it....I still got lucky though. I think this truck is worth it by the looks. Swap in a L with a 5spd and call it good. If interested don't be a asshat and offer money till you see it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.