Wanted to sell my 620, but now I'm thinkin I'll fix it

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks kneesamo for the hood it was good to see ya

Your welcome! Couldn't of asked for a better trade!

IMG_0090.jpg

The truck is even trippier in person. Definitely one unique machine, a lot of work went into it. It's just beggin' to be cruised on a friday night.biggrin.gif

• Like 3

just reg left then i can take her out shes completely streetable now she still needs to be gussied up but ill be able to drive her and pretty her up at the same time. all and all for sittin in a field for 12 yrs. she was damn easy to get goin again.....gotta luv a datsun

so today i feel like i really have a functioning datsun ive been cleanin her up and tunin her up. still a long way to go but took her 4 a 50 mi. drive and she did me right and thot id post a few new pics. let me kno what yur feelin..... thx ratnbaby012.jpgratnbaby019.jpgratnbaby018.jpgratnbaby017.jpgratnbaby016.jpgratnbaby015.jpgratnbaby013.jpg

so i buckled down and convinced my self i could do it and now i have an attached and fuctioning suicide hood........i missed a tiny bit but id say its pretty damn close.. now i need a frikkin alternator.....

ratydaty019.jpg cut out the old hardware

ratydaty004.jpg started swappin it out pc. by pc.hood latch

ratydaty005.jpg hinge support

ratydaty008.jpghood catch just needed grease

ratydaty006.jpgratydaty010.jpgratydaty007.jpgratydaty009.jpgratydaty016.jpg hood release

ratydaty012.jpgratydaty014.jpgratydaty015.jpg decent fit

ratydaty017.jpgratydaty018.jpg old hood tottally beat but figured id give it away on here before i toss it it would work w/ hood pins....just in case

• 2 weeks later...

i have an indoor spot to shoot and a gun i need to pick a color and dilute and spray

overall im real happy w/ the finished product its no show paint job but its uniform and has some shine