My snowmobile wreck from Mt. Baker yesterday

Yep, well, I love Datsuns but my #1 addiction is snowmobiling. I ride Mt.Baker many times each winter. Yesterday I was climbing the same hill I've pulled many times before, and that day.

Saw a little lip, looked like wind blown powder, was just gunna bust through it, catch maybe a little air and turn back downhill. We do this all the time people.

But THIS time that tiny little soft little baby drift was part of the glacier ice. FUG that thing sent me flying. Was NOT ready for that.

I flew 40-50 ft. Lawn darted. Grabed the track so my sled syaed up there with me. Got up, and couldnt believe me AND my sled didnt have a scratch or dent. That sucker pancaked my suspention. I've never been that high on a sled before.

My blunder is your entertainment...........

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp4yDiSavME

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!

Sadly that's how you learn.

lol i was hiking (not even dangerous) and i was making my way down cliff got on my butt and started inching down cause it was pretty steep. next thing i know i'm at the base of the cliff 40ft down... lol landed on my ass walked with a limp for a couple of days :lol: i learned a lesson that day

i know how it is on a dirtbike. so my first reaction watching this was "holy shit" then "lmfao" i feel your pain. its like going haulin ass through the desert and see a lil kicker kinda lump in the trail but soon to find out its the back side of a burm, smh fun times right. lol glad that your good though buddy. hahaha sweet jump to by the way.