Nano's k-autic 620

k-autic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My idler was a breeze but the pitman arm.. That's no joke, I gave up on it.  

Did you use any heat, I was afraid too, or did you just go cave man 101 on it & beat the hell out of it.? 

Taking the idler arm nd pitman was a bitch but I got them!

2013-04-01200953.jpg

2013-04-03151135.jpg

My idler was a breeze but the pitman arm.. That's no joke, I gave up on it.

Did you use any heat, I was afraid too, or did you just go cave man 101 on it & beat the hell out of it.?

I used caveman 101 took a while but got it also I rented the pitman arm fork from o'rilleys for 10 bucks! It helped when I stomped my 230 lbs on the fork

• Like 1

:) hahaha right on. apparently I just need to man up & give it a beat down.

I used caveman 101 took a while but got it also I rented the pitman arm fork from o'rilleys for 10 bucks! It helped when I stomped my 230 lbs on the fork

what the are the sparks

The sparks were coming from the starter, the positive was a lil loose on it but I tightened it up.

Wow, you got it running already. Impressive

Thanks it was a test to make sure the wiring was correct and that it fired up, but she's alive! But it dies like few seconds later I need to plug n connect all the vacuum stuff and button few things up still.

:) hahaha right on. apparently I just need to man up & give it a beat down.

Keep at it it took me bout 2 hours of jumping on it and with the fork on it to get it just don't give up.

i think this truck is gonna be fast as hell.. 

i wanna go for a ride already!

I want to go for a ride on yours.

• 3 weeks later...

que perro esta quedando tu datsun man que bueno que mas y mas datsun estan resurgiendo por doquier y unos rinsitos de titan y uff quedara con madres ese datsunsito en hora buena felicidades por tan buen proyect  :thumbup:

• Like 1

damn son nice... are you going to canby? :)

I'm trying to get it to idle it used to then I took it to get the down pipe made turned it on it felt fishy then drove it bout a block ant it stalled after that it won't idle only when I remove the mad sensor so if I get it to work fine I'm going if not as long as I got brakes and temperature gauge ill drive it. So yes in going for sure

que perro esta quedando tu datsun man que bueno que mas y mas datsun estan resurgiendo por doquier y unos rinsitos de titan y uff quedara con madres ese datsunsito en hora buena felicidades por tan buen proyect :thumbup:

Gracias le estado echando muchas ganas la tuya tambiem ta chida!

• 1 month later...

As many of u know I made it to Canby in with the ka running, idling, nd no problems. But u better post some past due updates on how I got it to idle n wat not so here it is

Here are the lil adapter tubes I made after cutting the intake to make it fit.

IMAG0055.jpg

And the reason y it wouldn't idle is cuz of a vacuum leak, actually a few. I replaced some skinny hose towards the back by the idle control valve and replaced the sensor on there too and finally it was also leaking from one of the injectors I just replaced the rubber grommet for it, tried it fired right up like usual but this time it idled! After that I only had bout 3 days to install new electric temp gauge n to get ready for canby.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...