Nano's k-autic 620

k-autic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

New updates! like i had said t-tops are postponed time for ka.....now i have parked my baby in my shop(my garage :) )

2013-03-24213212.jpg

first things first parts were ordered and engine needs pull out

2013-03-25192218.jpg

and after 2 calm hours

2013-03-25201636.jpg

2013-03-25201709.jpg

2013-03-25201651.jpg

2013-04-01201009.jpg

The motor is in! Put it in on Monday had a tough time with the transmission cuz the motor came out if an auto car and I had made a custom pilot bearing and installed it in the auto pilot bearing and could not get the engine and trans to mate. After a lil pic comparison and lil research I found out that it had an auto pilot bearing, I felt stupid then , but it made sense y the standard pilot would not fit. After breaking pilot removal tool I was getting a lol annoyed, but found a better tool and pop it came out! Well enough rambling for now here's some pics.

IMAG0001-1.jpgo

IMAG0013.jpg

Ka's are going to be old news by the time I get mine down.  Keep up the good work

It will be NEW news from you and like I always say about sexy women :the more there is the better!

Are you going to bring yours to canby this year?

id the tranny and all the clutch and shit bolted on now?

Everything is bolted down well except the lil stuff and with some help u got the wiring done now u git to put the fuel punp and cooling stuff n see if I got it right

Its all about the money with getting the truck done. I have plenty of time to work on it though

Yes, I plan on going to Canby. Probably just showing up some time Saturday, stay the night, then all day Sunday