tacoma monthly meet at the graffiti garage.

78silvia200sx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

Thanks for the get together, great to eat a bbq burger. went into Sumner after and Shaundra found a couple of items to finish off our remodel of the house. was great to see the people there, can't wait for the next time

I was afraid we wouldn't have enough shoulder on the bridge to pull off!! I'd rather you bust your ass pushing it over the over-pass than the truck get anhiliated by some car hauling ass that can't get out of the lane we could have been partially blocking if the shoulder hadn't been wide enough :unsure: And when it died, didn't know right away that we had run out of gas. As the saying goes, every dog has its day.... and yesterday was mine :lol:

i have a fuel tank out of a boat laying around if you want alittle more capasity. :lol:

Right on, we can add that to our five gallon lawn mower fuel tank in our truck right now.

(By the way for those not familiar with our current situation, we are redoing the bed of the truck. Pulled gas tank last summer. Right now we are just running a straight rubber tube into a lawn-mower gas tank)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a birthday coming up on the 22nd if no one else planned this months meet id think it would be pretty cool to spend it with a ton of datsuns ;) I'm working on a gathering in another topic in Elma (30 miles west of olympia towords the beach) at the Vance Creek Ponds some time around 11:30 or so (figured earlier the better beings as it is a Sunday, but not too early for those who party Saturday night)

• 1 month later...

Dang, I'll be missing this week's meet as there is an Infiniti/Nissan Meet in Lynwood where they will have the Red Bull/Infiniti F1 car. Well, next month I'll try to make it. Just read up about these monthly meets. Happens to be in the morning of the same day the S12s are going to meet up. If any of you guys are still in the Tacoma area in the early afternoon, feel free to drop by with the S12 group.

https://www.facebook.com/events/208603049255275/

So was this really yesterday or is it tomorrow

I believe it`s an automated posting because it`s a monthly thing,, so it was posted by the "machine" not knowing that the 17th was a weekday and that the Getto garage would be postponed because of other meets for a couple months..