thanks feer the insight yall.

ken620

Thanks fer the info allways good to get more opinions. Allready new what I had just wanted real datsun lover opinions. Ben a datsun freeeeeek since I was old enough to know what a datsun was. Allways love input n info. My uncie bill has ben doin datsuns for longr than I've ben alive. Thanks uncie bill for everything

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yall are rude just cuz someone doesn't spell shit the way it's really spelled don't mean they're drinkin.. he's just tired of people bein rude asses for no damned reason.. he was just asking how much his t case and front end were worth cuz the only info we've found on LOW MFG lead to something about some datsunish guy with the last name of Low (i can't remember his first time right off hand.. it's steven or something like that) and someone decided to be a smart ass about it cuz he mentioned he traded his 2wd 620 for his 4wd 620 with the LOW MFG t case and front end...

• Like 1

The spelling has nothing to do with it. It's the extreme sentimentality that suggests drinking.

Ken if you were not drinking, no worries. We all love our Datsuns and have an uncle Bill of our won to thank. In my case, my Dad got our family's first Datsun, a brand new 521. He also bought me my first Datsun, and I'm still driving em.

I met a person named Bill that lived in Elma,his Ratsun name was madratsun. When Freaky510 and I went to his house, he had a few Datsun's around his place plus a few down around the bend plus a 68 510 wagon. Is this the same person. If so, I'm the person that bought the 68 510 dash and steering column cover. Tell him Hi.

Thanks fer the info allways good to get more opinions. Allready new what I had just wanted real datsun lover opinions. Ben a datsun freeeeeek since I was old enough to know what a datsun was. Allways love input n info. My uncie bill has ben doin datsuns for longr than I've ben alive. Thanks uncie bill for everything

Ken, you like Datsun info, you just stick around and ask. 620 info?... even better.

I met a person named Bill that lived in Elma,his Ratsun name was madratsun. When Freaky510 and I went to his house, he had a few Datsun's around his place plus a few down around the bend plus a 68 510 wagon. Is this the same person. If so, I'm the person that bought the 68 510 dash and steering column cover. Tell him Hi.

Uncle Bill (aka Datsun Bill) we've notice is very well known :) and which 510 wagon? the baby blue or the greenish one? the greenish one we call the Dragon Wagon.. that thing is bad ass.. it is or was for sale not too long ago.. i think Uncle Bill has 12 or better Datsons around his yard and another couple down the hill, from 510's to wagons to 411s b210s 620s 720s....

Uncle Bill (aka Datsun Bill) we've notice is very well known :) and which 510 wagon? the baby blue or the greenish one? the greenish one we call the Dragon Wagon.. that thing is bad ass.. it is or was for sale not too long ago.. i think Uncle Bill has 12 or better Datsons around his yard and another couple down the hill, from 510's to wagons to 411s b210s 620s 720s....

it was the green 68 510 wagon, couldn't open the hood or doors because of the 2 feet of snow / snow drift around it. I do remember he had several datsuns, just not sure on how many or what models he has/had, this was over 2 years ago. Maybe he's got more since I was there.

it was the green 68 510 wagon, couldn't open the hood or doors because of the 2 feet of snow / snow drift around it. I do remember he had several datsuns, just not sure on how many or what models he has/had, this was over 2 years ago. Maybe he's got more since I was there.

ken says he's selling that wagon for $4800... it's WELL worth it.. if we had the money we'd get it..