New to the forum

74datsun710

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone I am new to the Datsun world I just bought a 1974 Datsun 710 Wagon and love it. I am looking for parts, just cosmetic stuff now. An ashtray for it and possibly a roof or luggage rack. Anyone out there have these or know of any place I can look? Thanks!

A location within 50 miles will allow people to estimate delivery/shipping costs or even if worth the bother. Hell, you could be in Hawaii. You would get local replies then. 710s are the tits. 710 goons are sublime. Welcome to Ratsun. Post some pictures of your sublime goon. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

Welcome! I need a wagoon too, im waiting for canada to say mike is to old to drive and get his tho :lol: anyday now :fingers crossed:

What kind of cosmetic peices do you need?

And where are the pics?

P.s. Good luck with the ashtray, ben looking for a year, but if I find 2 ill shoot one your way.

Oh yeah, when using a wrecking yard national parts locator, you might see an inventory page on the web. Forget that. Instead fill out the form so they will actually go out and look in their yards to find an ashtray. Most yards do not inventory small parts like ashtrays even if they have one.

Welcome! I need a wagoon too, im waiting for canada to say mike is to old to drive and get his tho :lol: anyday now :fingers crossed:

What kind of cosmetic peices do you need?

And where are the pics?

P.s. Good luck with the ashtray, ben looking for a year, but if I find 2 ill shoot one your way.