2 door 510

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else have any luck getting a hold of this guy does not answer phone or reply to text's

I got a hold of him, but got some shitty pics ohmy.gif.

He turned down my offer of my TE72 gOOn and $500, but he said he would do $900 and my gOOn

But then he said he is selling it to somebody tommorow for $2000 ($500 more than asking price) blink.gif

Just a warning I had plans to buy this thing for 900 about two weeks ago and he stood me up. Total flake and the title isn't in his name, he just bought it 3 weeks ago. I don't know if he is trying a quick flip or what but either way buyer beware. And after talking with him I am sure that "5 guys coming in the morning to buy it " and " got an offer of $2000" is bogus.

Yup i just saw that he raised the price to 2000 lol i did look at the car that he said ran and drove , didnt start, never did answer me on the rust issue's. until i got there. i understand what he is trying to do or does. but its a bummer that someone else didnt get a chance to buy it for what he got it for.

I've been talking to the guy but he wont pick up the phone only wants to text, wont give me a time to meet, says it drives great but roadsterman says it wont start, on top of all that the car isn't in his name so I'm not even sure it could be bought legally. All that being said, I've been wanting a 510 real bad.

Guest kamakazi620

I've been talking to the guy but he's a jackass, wont pick up the phone only wants to text, wont give me a time to meet, says it drives great but roadsterman says it wont start, on top of all that the car isn't in his name so I'm not even sure it could be bought legally. All that being said, I've been wanting a 510 real bad.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/2792217715.html Try this one out,Rebuilt L18

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg