Dropped 521

BACARDI_DWB

"Dropped 521" kinda sounds like it landed on its head haha. either way...

well its not slammed. but its nice. I decided on keeping the rims, and the color of the truck. Silver does the job, I am thinking a little darker silver and then with the rims i was going to take off the black since its only paint, and polish it. should give it a clean look.

Heres the pic before the drop:

CIMG0392.JPG

And now here is after it was dropped

CIMG0744.JPG

CIMG0743.JPG

CIMG0742.JPG

comments?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like 4" :D Heres a pic of mine with 4" drop. I like your rims too....stylin

I use a tape measure and measure the top of the wheel well before and after I lower rigs, and take a picture of it. Helps me get an idea of where I started.

IMG_0222.jpg

I don't know what kind of rims they are. but they are 17's wrapped in 225's. i need new tires thou. From the ground to the wheel well. it is 25.5" on both sides with me in the driver seat. 25 3/4" without me in the truck.

Bump stops in the rear are out. but not the front.

I also noticed ALL my bushins are shot under the car. so yeah that will be on my projects list.

I like the dark paint with the black wheels and polished lip... I think it would look so much slicker and more subtle than with the chrome wheels. I think too much chrome on a Datsun would be like too much makeup on an already gorgeous woman.

Just out of curiosity, what year is the truck? I noticed your grille had the one thick solid bit in the middle, but mine has three thin bars going across. Was this a variation between years?

010.JPG

There it is... although, someone else on this site told me a while back that I've got a different set of fenders too... the front side marker lamps on mine are up near the top of the fender, where the body line is... Maybe it's just a Canadian vs a US version?