here's how bad

here's how bad vw wants to better thier market, i am a manager at a decent sized body shop, and every once in a while i will notice certain things have 620 in the part number, mostly nissan products, but today i received a part from vw.. the routing code is 620, the control code is 620, and the center of origin code is 620, thats pretty wierd...:D just a little general discussion..:lol:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's how bad vw wants to better thier market, i am a manager at a decent sized body shop, and every once in a while i will notice certain things have 620 in the part number, mostly nissan products, but today i received a part from vw.. the routing code is 620, the control code is 620, and the center of origin code is 620, thats pretty wierd...:D just a little general discussion..:lol:

there must be an undercover datsun nut working for vw

so did i , and it plays a little tune also, catchy little beat and u can dance to it, i'll rate it at a five, i love the sub shop number..:lol::lol::lol::eek::D and pac u are so true, they r jealous, and yes i love it, and i too am obsesed, my old houses back yard block wall has exactly 620 bricks in the wall, i counted them one day..

we have a talk sports radio station here 620am, my favorite bible verse is, 1 corinthians 6:20, the list goes on and on, the jacknthebox by our church is 620 west buckeye rd., and it keeps going...:lol::D:lol:

Have no clue what the hell this thing is.....but it's a 620!!

ml5ll5.jpg

Ducati has a 620!!

261m33q.jpg

They even made a 620 fungicide.

5v3p1e.jpg

Ah..yes. Even the coast guard knows how to float a 620 boat. ;)

2mzfbb9.jpg

I have no comments for this one...speaks for itself!! LOL

28qujnt.jpg

what the heck is that carolina windom ?, looks like some type of ufo object...:eek:, hope they are not for real, gotta love that ointment, ouch:eek: :blink: :lol: