WANTED 510

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A month ago There was a 510 for sAle on CL in Ashtulba Sp.? (east of Cleveland) It was a gutted shell, set up for a V8 (which is sad) but it looked pretty solid.

I have the e-mail if you want to see

if it still exists.

I think I was the only one who knew about it on here. At least I didn't see anyone else mention it. So you called and e-mailed and no reply?

It was a used car dealership and they were eager to be rid of it. You can mapquest them and drive over! This is them. The PH# are the same.

Ridgeway Inc

I have a very nice and mostly original 66K miles 1972 2dr for sale, getting ready to post it on EBAY. Has some rust in teh rockers and front fenders, runs and drives like new.

Shoot me an email if your interested and I'll send you some photos.

Mark

mjaremko@jaremko.com

I think I was the only one who knew about it on here. At least I didn't see anyone else mention it. So you called and e-mailed and no reply?

It was a used car dealership and they were eager to be rid of it. You can mapquest them and drive over! This is them. The PH# are the same.

Ridgeway Inc

Did you drive over and see if this was there still? Course if money is the issue this would have cost some serious cash to get back on the road!

Did you drive over and see if this was there still? Course if money is the issue this would have cost some serious cash to get back on the road!

Dude, get your ass up top Detroit! Ain't that for from you and $900! Stop reading this and get in the car and go! 3.5 hr from you. I'd be f'n running out the door!

My link

5Z35T05P63n23kb3p2bboa0012e856d791d95.jpg

5O45W05X63na3m73oebbo7d1f76104ddb18ab.jpg

5V65P65R53nf3m83oabbo1b931534d9681f3a.jpg

5Z05U65X63ka3me3pebbo447f075bc58e1cd3.jpg

Wait, you aren't still reading this are you. Walk away from your keyboard, put your hands on your car keys, thats it, pick up the phone, dial uhaul while you are driving to get the trailer lined up. Go man go!

Yugo or bitchin red Dime with some upgrades and an l18 waitin for you to build back up and stuff in there.

Did I mention $900! People ask 3K for a car in this shape on the east coast.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dude, get your ass up top Detroit! Ain't that for from you and $900! Stop reading this and get in the car and go! 3.5 hr from you. I'd be f'n running out the door!

My link

Wait, you aren't still reading this are you. Walk away from your keyboard, put your hands on your car keys, thats it, pick up the phone, dial uhaul while you are driving to get the trailer lined up. Go man go!

Yugo or bitchin red Dime with some upgrades and an l18 waitin for you to build back up and stuff in there.

Did I mention $900! People ask 3K for a car in this shape on the east coast.

I already posted that one on the realm(last week)

He wants a Lada or yugo :lol: :lol:

We are not "colder than" just datsun peeps

I already posted that one on the realm(last week)

He wants a Lada or yugo :lol: :lol:

We are not "colder than" just datsun peeps

I am so confused... This is a $900 dime. $900! Something that was daily drivin not too long ago, which means the brakes haven't been sitting for 15 years. With a very rebuildable engine. It simply does not get better than this. The QPs may need some patching (can't quite tell) but dude, that is small potatoes when talkin Datsun rust.

Livestrong, I have seen your ads on CL too looking. I know you want one. Did you check this one out? Please tell me you did but it is already sold or something? Don't know what's not to like here and we've been trying to help, so what is the dealio?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am so confused... This is a $900 dime. $900! Something that was daily drivin not too long ago, which means the brakes haven't been sitting for 15 years

I am confused too.

There are doers,then there are dreamers

I would have had that car running and driving by now.

They are like lego,nothing hard about fixing a datsun..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.