Feeler: Metal Ratsun Emblems

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how exactly are you making these? got refrence oic of a similar item?

i only ask cuz i dont get the circle in the pic. if you are CNC'ing them then why not just make 2 smaller pieces that you have to line up?

or maybe have it on a rising sun background...

how exactly are you making these? got refrence oic of a similar item?

i only ask cuz i dont get the circle in the pic. if you are CNC'ing them then why not just make 2 smaller pieces that you have to line up?

or maybe have it on a rising sun background...

They will be CNCed. The Ratsun logo above is the reference, it's getting designed as one piece to be cut. Who wants to hastle with lining up two pieces?

I'll take 2. Are you gonna have mounting studs or just a flat piece? You should have everyone PM you letting you know how many they want. Make a list and tell everyone if you make it, they are obligated to buy--that way you dont get left holding the $150 bag. I would aslo like the "Ratsun" like the Datsun emblems.....if you make them.

Sedition:

what material will these be made of?

Will they be polished or plated?

Could you post a 3-d view of what you are going to CNC?

If they have threads for attachment, and these are approx. $2.50 ea and 3" in diameter, then I will buy at least 4 and possibly 8.

Sedition:

what material will these be made of?

Will they be polished or plated?

Could you post a 3-d view of what you are going to CNC?

If they have threads for attachment, and these are approx. $2.50 ea and 3" in diameter, then I will buy at least 4 and possibly 8.

They're going to be made of a 20 guage or so, steel sheet metal. I will chrome them unless someone wants them plain or powdercoated. I will also have some of them with the threads attached. When I get these made up I will have everyone PM me with the specifices of what you want yours to look like, and your address. I will also post up a fair price of each setup that will most likely include shipping.

To answer Hardwyre question, there's a custom auto shop called Kindigit Design that we do their chrome work for, and he's hooking me up with this.

I'm hoping to get these out as soon as possiable, but I'll be short on cash for a bit, and I can't take payments ahead of time. But these WILL get made.

• 2 weeks later...