OC MEET!

gokiburix

6 members have voted

1. 1. Down for OC Korean BBQ Meet & Eat?

• HELL YAH!
    • I'm full...maybe not

My 510 took a shit on the way home today. The coil went bad again, luckily I had spare in trunk to replace but it was just a shit coil I threw in there just in case. I made it home in car but don't feel comfortable driving it all the way back to the OC. Is it lame to show up without my Datsun?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 510 took a shit on the way home today. The coil went bad again, luckily I had spare in trunk to replace but it was just a shit coil I threw in there just in case. I made it home in car but don't feel comfortable driving it all the way back to the OC. Is it lame to show up without my Datsun?

oh man sorry to hear that! and sorry about the late response.for future reference if your Datsun gives out, its cool to come with anothercar! my 240's battery refused to charge, so i just took my daily. anyways, oncewe're all inside it doesn’t matter what you brought right?

when is this gonna happene again? i wanted to go so bad but im child sitting all weekend in newport with my ex and coodnt make it :(

Erich...

I think by the vote of the people that made it on Friday, this is bound to happen again!

I'm thinking 1x a month.... dunno yet.

-goki

• 2 weeks later...

BEEF BELLY!

might be kinda soon asking this, but did you have a future date in mind? (I might have remembered you saying you were trying to make this once a month? (or maybe that was wishful hearing))

edit: yup, just needed to scroll up...wheeee

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAA yes...this is gonna happen again!

I'll give everyone a chance to chime in and comment.

If enough people confirm that they're in I'll set the date (tentatively: Fri Jan 20th or Fri Jan 27th)

Any other suggestions for dates...leave a comment!

let me know! Let's make this happen!

BEEF BELLY!!! and the "Holy Fountain of Awesome" await!

-goki