Project Addiction

Siqx20

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd be butthurt too. But what can ya do?

Just means more money for the current project! And more time. And dedication...

Too bad the guy isn't interested in a trade, maybe he'd like a BMW? lol.

We will see what happens if I can flip the bimmer on the double then I will shoot to pick this up. He has been trying to sell it for over a month or so now. And to the average person re gusseting all the welds and finishing the rear suspension may be intimidating so maybe that's why it hasn't sold. Im gonna do my best to still get it. He told me he would keep me in the loop if he sells it.

• 5 months later...

Chevy Rally wheels. 15x8. I think K5 blazers had them.

sixq knows what those look like hopefully.... wheres the fucking wheels i expected to see them on the 620 by now....banana is holding the titans hostage....something about his sybian got stolen.....

haha my 620 isnt in one piece. i have a build thread in my sig if u want to see what kind of state my 620 is in lol. BUT!! I have alot more motivation thanks to canby and new parts to get back to work :) hopefully get some progress going this weekend. Have a wedding i have to be at on saterday so hopefully i can find some time.

Yeah they look great! I think they will look alot beter then the titans on my truck.everyone throws big wheels on bagged minis. Now just ned some dog dishes and white walks and that will really complete my wheels portion of my truck. Thanks a bunch