Happy Birthday Fisch!

Skib

Soo, if we fly him in I can grab him from SEATAC or someone could get him at Portland... :unsure: wait a min.. Portland was allowed to have an airport? :blink: :lol:

Almost didn't. Had to damn near take it down when all the yuppies who moved into the flight paths, and all the enviro-weenie hipsters (who often flew) started bitching about it. The the rare beast, Common Sense, showed up, bitch slapped everyone for being stupid, and it stayed.

The hipsters got distracted by shiny new Apple products, and the yuppies.... well, fuck the yuppies, they still bitch.

"The planes are loud!" No shit Sherlock, didn't you find it a little odd that your nice house was 40% cheaper than comparable ones a few miles away? Trollololol!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! Are you kidding me, how amazing is this place. How amazing are you guys. I was so excited at the very notion I was packing my bags, then I remembered...

I teach at an illustration master class once a year and have for the passed 4 or 5 years. A gathering of some of the best fantasy illustrator out there and some how they let me in too to teach the next generation.

Guess the dates?

June 9th through the 15th.

ARGH!

Illustration Master class

But it is the thought that counts here fellahs! And what you started here means heaps to me. Thank you!