720 st wheels

Have a set of 720 st wheels for sale. Only have one center cap. No lugs.

Tires have some tread. One looked like it had some camber wear. They will wash up ok but to look best the clear cot should be removed and polished or painted to suit your ride.

They didn't look chewed, didn't look like curb rash that I saw but each wheel had a small ding in the lip.

$150 Trying to come up with $ for title and tabs for the new ride.

Pickup in Seaside or buy now and pickup at canby 2012...

May ship buyers expense. Might be willing to meet up on highway 26 near the highway 6 cut off to tillamook

Ill wash them and take another picture sometime. Its a monsoon outside right now

2011-11-21_11-51-06_46.jpg

2011-11-21_11-51-18_306.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Have a set of 720 st wheels for sale. Only have one center cap. No lugs.

Tires have some tread. One looked like it had some camber wear. They will wash up ok but to look best the clear cot should be removed and polished or painted to suit your ride.

They didn't look chewed, didn't look like curb rash that I saw but each wheel had a small ding in the lip.

$150 Trying to come up with $ for title and tabs for the new ride.

Pickup in Seaside or buy now and pickup at canby 2012...

May ship buyers expense. Might be willing to meet up on highway 26 near the highway 6 cut off to tillamook

Ill wash them and take another picture sometime. Its a monsoon outside right now

do these need special lug nuts??

• 3 weeks later...

No lugs at this time. But the PO should have them just have to dig thru the shed.

I could use cash more than the yakima roof rack as I need to come up with 200 dollars by Feb first to get the title/plates for the truck, however first one to pay or trade gets em haha...

Sorry Elmer and Kamakazi, i was gone in gresham/vancouver over the new years getting retardedly drunk. Some how I managed to run into my family i haven't seen in over a decade. Crazy....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.