Vintage Tin

toddluck

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok just looked thru a couple of the old pictures from 94-95 and pretty much that picture I sent you is how it looked other than the paint was nicer with no primer spots. I tintedthe windows as the limo 5%, and when I bought it it had stock interior and my dad did the walk thru in 94. other than that its hasn't really changed much since my cousin built it in 88/89.

todd whats up.... to bad i got a 620 5sp but i am using the bell housing for my 720 tranny to make a custom short tail... but if you want the tranny portion your up for it.... i also got a whole front end out of a 620 with discs and everything i was gonna use but now its sitting and waiting for a 620 guy to get it ...was gonna powedrcoat all of it and sell it...its control arms and everything... the easiest way to put it ... is its a 620 front clip minus sheetmetal and frame...l 20 going in my 521

hey you are in luck, I talked to my cousin at work yeasterday. he said if you give him your email address he will send you pictures from way back on that truck. you are the 7th owner of that truck now, I was the 3rd back then.

looks good on those gauges