If this aint RaTsUN I'll kiss your.......

I thought I'd Rat up the old 620 for the Golden Gardens Show. I put on some old rusty stockers i had in the back yard and then put on my Ratsun Tailgate my buddy Greg made. After the sho and the long drive backhome noticed all the dry cracking on the old tires:eek:

RaTsUn010.jpg[/img]

RaTsUn012.jpg[/img]

RaTsUn013.jpg[/img]

Pics of the show to come.....:fu:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the pickup there :D. I didnt recognize it or I would have introduced myself! Anyway, sweet truck! I like that 620 closest to the curb over by you. The super low static drop with the little frame notch. Nice to see so many datsun's make it this year!!

I saw the pickup there :D. I didnt recognize it or I would have introduced myself! Anyway, sweet truck! I like that 620 closest to the curb over by you. The super low static drop with the little frame notch. Nice to see so many datsun's make it this year!!

Damn Dude! I wanted to meet you. Us West-side guys gotta stick together:D Quite the road-trip from Hoquiam!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Where were ya and your truck on Sunday? Dave was talkin all kinds of shit about you!:P j.k. We could have used another trucker. As for the tint, you can have mine. I dont like it. It mite b in pieces tho:blink: If you can post some pics of your truck. C ya @ the next show rite? May 18th Saltwater st. Park.:D

• 2 weeks later...

I av been working on the truck a little this week. I finished painting the cab and then took off the Ratgate and cleaned it up and primed it. I then masked off the letters and will b painting them tomoro. Either red or black for the letters. i am leaning towards red.:cool:

tailgate001.jpg[/img]