to the ka guys...what exhaust??

510kevin

got my ka running real good in my car. still have the 2" exhaust and turbo muffler that i had installed when the l20b was in it.

it sounds like shit.

what are you running? id like something with a deep rumble, and fairly quiet at idle. dont want some ricey setup, but i dont want to pay $300 for a muffler.

show me what you got :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running 2.5" pipe with a 2.75" Dynomax turbo muffler. I am planning on installing a glass pack/ resonator to try and quiet things down inside. It's not too bad right now but I would like it quieter.

I've been told that 2.25" is about the limit without enlarging the exhaust passthrough on the rear crossmember.

What are you guys doing about the crossmember hole? I'm running 2.5" all the way back in my KA24DE 510, and the crossmember hole has been enlarged to 3" The exhaust is still rattling against the crossmember and it's very annoying plus it may be triggering the knock sensor... does this happen to anyone else?