TMG CUSTOM SHOP

RATDAT3

Thanks to Greg (gcmustang) I had a pretty good draw at the swap meet this weekend. Without his help I would have missed out on a lot, and most likely not been able to do it at all. I was sick and he ralley'd on my behalf, If any of you know him, then you would consider him a true friend. We were stuck in the last building, the last stall, with not much traffic. I thank him for all his support and tireless help. Thanks to all the "Ratsuns' who stopped by my dreary little spot also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time at the show on Sunday---met a lot of people from here that I've talked to but never actually met. Was a great day with lots of cool cars, trucks. I burned the shit outa my head tho.........stupid, stupid, stupid!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will vouch for RATDAT3's work he has done seats, door panels and headliner also came out great on my 411. Not sure what happened to Wayne's headliner but the seat and door panels looked great. He has also done work for several others that are very satisfied. I will be having him do seat, door panels, kick panels etc on my Model T when the time comes.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...