red 76 620 part out

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />Wow, didn't notice all the response. I will get pics asap. Valve cover in the bed is for sale, I have another on this engine, and one I just took off my engine when I went the polished route.<br /><br />Hub caps I will put together a good set. One or two have a little ding or scratch but I have like 10 so ill put together 4 good ones.<br /><br />No Ac stuff, I'm looking for some for mine.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Sounds good, please let me know how much you are asking for the hub cap set. email for pics gsmach1@gmail.com. Thanks!

sending out the hinges tomorrow probably,have the fiance stopping at the post office for the flat rate box.

Looks like the stpes got there fine!

Belts and squeegee should be there any day now, I need to find the tracking number

Im pulling the DASH asap and hoping to get this thing finished soon and scrapping the rest. I may pull the tranny just in case and keep it for a spare.

If anyone else wants anything nows the time to ask.

&lt;br /&gt;Pics of the caps will be on the way tonight. I can do a good peice on both sets (I think I have 10 so I will throw in the 2 spares free, let me double check on how many I have)

Thanks, I'll look for your email.

• 2 months later...

Just the fan or the fan shroud and everything else? I have seveal fans, one for the 60 and a few from 510's. I would be able to do money order.

I have the trans, but you may be better off finding one local. i am on the EAST coast so shipping would be costly. i am up for it but to warn you its gonna be a big hike in the final cost.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.