My 620, The Comedian

Hella_Dood

I bought my Datsun truck a few weeks ago and it's loaded with "character." I noticed the horn didn't work within a day or two of buying it but didn't bother trying to figure out why until last week. I popped open the hood and the horn was just disconnected so I hooked them both up, felt a sense of accomplishment, and called it a day while I was batting a thousand. Then two days ago I was driving and I hit a largeish bump at about 55 mph and the horn started firing off in long blasts and continued to do so for about a minute or so. Then it just abruptly ended while I was rolling with laughter and everyone around me glared at me. That's when I figured out why my Datsun feels so right, because it's a total jerk. Just like me when I try my hardest to embarass my friends and family in public.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my Datsun truck a few weeks ago and it's loaded with "character." I noticed the horn didn't work within a day or two of buying it but didn't bother trying to figure out why until last week. I popped open the hood and the horn was just disconnected so I hooked them both up, felt a sense of accomplishment, and called it a day while I was batting a thousand. Then two days ago I was driving and I hit a largeish bump at about 55 mph and the horn started firing off in long blasts and continued to do so for about a minute or so. Then it just abruptly ended while I was rolling with laughter and everyone around me glared at me. That's when I figured out why my Datsun feels so right, because it's a total jerk. Just like me when I try my hardest to embarass my friends and family in public.

Ha! Thats funny. Happened to me a few times. Welcome to the Datsun world :cool: Do you have a camera? TAKE SOME MUTHFUCKIN PICS! :D

Now if you only had an intro thread with some pics...

I might say you'll fit in just fine.

But no oic's; no bueno.

• 3 months later...
Guest kamakazi620

Mine looks like a total POS from the outside, interior is alright but it is a freaking boss at running!

^^^^^^^^^those are some GREAT pics!!!!!!!! is it painted camo??? Cuz i Cant See your truck :lol: