Newbies Intro...

SSSP510

Hi..good day to all forumers in here...since i didn't know where to start the new topic to introduce myself...maybe I'll just post in here...the name is Syamie...i'm 24 years old...I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia..couple of months ago after a lots of thinking i guess i'm ready to save one old Datsun belongs to a friend of mine... a 510...it's been years he had it in front of his home compund lying there untouched (some documents problem)...

Here's one of the picture of the rusted metal (with Enkei Mesh wheels)...nothing to be done since it's still not legal yet...just doing couple of minor stuff to let the Z16 motor running...

IMG_0129_30_31_32_33_34_35.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for the documents issue to be settled to proceed to next level...hopefully this machine could be as good as all of the 510 out there...I wish all of you forumers may help to make this build work...I'm noob...if there's something wrong from your view of what i've done...please feel free to correct me..with open hands i accept all of those constructive criticism...thanks a lot for anyone who spending their time reading this...

P/S : Sorry for the lame introduction... :P

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSP510 that is one of the coolest 510 photos I have seen! I love how gritty it is! I fixed your photo link by uploading it to my photobucket and reposting it for you. I am not sure why it wasn't working before as you formatted it correct.

I can see you have lots of work ahead of you, but I am excited to have another member from across the ocean.

Welcome!

Thanks a lot fisch...the photo was taken by a friend of mine...he's using HDR...yeah...there's quite a lot of work to do...that's just the outside...not yet the inside...hehehe...even the floor pan was already become 'crackers'...hehehe...thanks for your warm welcome fisch... :)

What the hell is he using to get those effects on the photos!? That's bad ass to the next level.

Also, welcome! It's nice knowing that if we ever want to visit Malaysia, we can just raid your place and crash on the floor :P

Thinking about that, do we have any Ratsunners in Ireland?

What the hell is he using to get those effects on the photos!? That's bad ass to the next level.

Also, welcome! It's nice knowing that if we ever want to visit Malaysia, we can just raid your place and crash on the floor :P

Thinking about that, do we have any Ratsunners in Ireland?

It's called HDR sir...nothing special really...anybody can make it...take couple of snap of you picture...then just let the software (like Adobe Photoshop) do the rest...hahahaha... U guys always welcomed in here...giving some lessons or guidance to the newbies like us here...thanks for your warm welcome.... :D