Found my old photobucket account....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat.

Those were some hideous 521's from that car show.

Red tinted windows?

Really?

I like the look of red tinted windows, granted they look weird on that truck but in general ......if paint is cool enough to back it up.

The color i really dig is that yellow window tint ..on the right car/ truck that shit is hotterererer than hell.

Ooh, red tinted windows! Lol...

I suppose if your entire vehicle relies on air pressure to be useful (what are they useful for again?) then I suppose you'd like to have it work, no?

Knew a guy here in Grants Pass that had a bagged Mazda pickup. Thing was, for lack of a better word "interesting". It was cool, I mean if you look at it from say, 10-15 yards? Mold on the floors, random BK value meal smooshed into the floor... no cupholders, and he had a Dutch Brothers fetish - do the math there. STUNK.

... but the air worked great.

Mind you this was the same broski that attempted to drive a 4-runner across a river in mid-April... funny story, that.

I dubbed it "Operation Yoder-Sink" (pics on request!)

Btw.. that yellow ID 620 looks siiiiiick!

I remember when my parts car looked like that orange one, too.. poor car. She was off to a good start, and now she sits in my parts-area at about a 45 degree angle, awaiting the sawsall treatment for when my dime goes in the body shop.

Keep the pictures coming! I love seeing old forgotten memories!

I dig the red-tint 521. I get the red, it is a throwback to gassers. What I really dig about it is the rear fenders and how much work went into getting the body line into them. Pretty impressive. I could live without the grill though!

202130449_812578b05e.jpg