no driving relatives

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom cant drive for shit. i pray to anything, that i don't ever drive like her. she gets easily distracted at the wheel and we've crashed 3 times in 5 years, both were because of the other drivers fault. but the third one i was too young to remember vividly, all i remember was our trip back from Disneyland i was sleeping and awoke to my mom drifting her minivan. from that point on, i've always dreaded driving with my mom. oh dont even get me started. i admit, i have a heavy foot, but not heavy enough to through you to the back of your seat or spin tires, but just enough to hear that Subaru Boxer engine roar. and she yells at me. ollz i did 60 in a 30 in sport mode in her Tribeca, that was as much fun i've ever had in a auto.

My mom killed to many 510's so, luckily the last one she wrecked is now my dads red 510 which took him YEARS of work to put back to the way she was. I remember all the work we put into that car. You could never tell what had happend to her. It was 510 None,land cruiser 1. It didnt even have a scratch on it lol.

My mom killed to many 510's so, luckily the last one she wrecked is now my dads red 510 which took him YEARS of work to put back to the way she was. I remember all the work we put into that car. You could never tell what had happend to her. It was 510 None,land cruiser 1. It didnt even have a scratch on it lol.

i grew up with american cars but strangly i have always wanted a datsun even before i knew they were datsun. all i knew was they were rwd 4 cylinder cars really i want a 510 someday but for now i have my 210.

• Like 1