Heads up, I found a 76 620 in a field and am getting it in a few weeks

Radiant-Designer

So while I was at an shop talking to someone about making a turroneau cover for my 620 a guy came up to me and asked what year mine was and said he knew of an old datsun mechanic who has just about the same truck out in a field in the back of his house, that the guy is now 400 lbs and would probably be interested in getting rid of it. Well a little follow up and I got to see it last night. Its not in great shape what so ever but for a 76 in New England I cant complain too much, especially when I may be getting it for scrap value.

The Dash is in GREAT SHAPE so thats what Im after. Maybe the shift boot too.

As my way of saying thank you to all the Ratsun-folk who have helped answer my questions and provide feedback I thought I would do a little to "give back" and see if anyone wanted some parts.... Im thinking pay for shipping (or come get them) and a little something for my time to pack them and uninstall them, and not pay anywhere near what others charge on ebay and all that. In otherwords shipping + the cost of a cheap lunch.

When I get it all towed back to my house I will get some pics, probably around the 1st.

I do know he has the kit to make the dually wheels in the back. Its purely cosmetic but would be interesting on the right truck.

Windshield is broken, I know drivers side fender has some rust through it.

has 6 wheels, tires are pretty much shot

I may toy with the idea of making a trailer out of the rear end, but I am not 100% on that yet.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does it have a clutch fan on it ? if so I would like that shipped to 59501 thank you

Just buy one. This is at best a used part plus shipping from NH.

Contact http://community.ratsun.net/user/3443-radioredline/ on here. He's just north of you in Regina.

If this is a For Sale post it should be in the For Sale section where all the rules apply. For one, this in New Hampshire on the East Coast which is generally not good for old vehicle bodies. I think some good pictures are in order here. Next, some prices on these parts. Shipping is going to be very expensive across the country.

Absolutely will do. As I said probably around the 1st just wanted to give ratsuners the first dibs and a good heads up

If this is a For Sale post it should be in the For Sale section where all the rules apply. For one, this in New Hampshire on the East Coast which is generally not good for old vehicle bodies. I think some good pictures are in order here. Next, some prices on these parts. Shipping is going to be very expensive across the country.

Radiant did say around the first when he gets the truck he will post pics and I am guessing till he will decide on prices when he sees what he has

• 2 weeks later...

Radiant did say around the first when he gets the truck he will post pics and I am guessing till he will decide on prices when he sees what he has

hey guys, I've been off the board for awhile, but I'd be interested in the dually wheels if they become available.

• 2 weeks later...