Catchin some z's

RedBanner

20130221_190112_zpsfbbe76b3.jpg so this project was put on hold for several months, but now, on satardays, were starting to get stuff done.

Just going to blast some patch panel pics in, no discriptions really , uust cutt out the bad and replaced it all. The floor pan and frame rail where for a 240, didnt fit perfect but my dad got it in anyways, and added several stiffners to the frame rails to accomodate 5he small block weight

20130221_190144_zps316781d4.jpg

Cutt a great battery box from 5he foster yard, those guys are crooks by the way.

20130221_190241_zps00336c3d.jpg

I just got some nachos, so ill be back later lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New driver side floors,

20130221_190327_zps07b3c5ef.jpg

New passenger floor.

20130221_190349_zpsf21597a8.jpg

This time we welded tubes into the trans mount holes, so it didnt crush the frame again.

Dad also replaced a good size peice of the fire wall.

The po cutt the battery box, the firewall, and a large portion of fender well out but couldnt weld so he screwed flat metal in to replace it. The floors where all fiber glass. It sucks becouse he hid it from us. Or we wouldnt have gotten it.

The 350 thats going into it was our neighbors old cuircut track nova motor, brakes on 5he way..

We mocked th3 motor in all ready, made motor mounts, and got the ram horn exaust manifolds to clear some things. Going 5o reuse the 700r

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do the brakes work with that small booster and huge master brake cylinder?

Nice preservation work. i hope you fix that hole in the hood to keep that washington rain

out of the engine compartment. Is that the camaro gas tank swap?

I like the stock exhaust manifolds instead of headers. Headers are too high maintenance with

rust and leaking flanges.

Cause its my dads, he had surgery so it got strung out. But we are getting close.

The thing about this car is as soon as he got his 57 chevy he wanted to sell this car. But it went on the lift and we found a bunch of the faberglass frame rail, batterybox and floor pan repairs so he deemed it wasnt even safe to sell. So he cut into it, and then had surgery, but it will be running soon, and after the summer car shows will be sold. With the bugs worked out by then of course.