What are you doing tonight?

HRH

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got back from the garage at 8 pm after putting the finishing touches on Skib's ex's Roadster. The final kick in the nuts on this project was that I had to replace the U joints before hanging the drive line. The front was frozen solid on one side. I drove the Silver Lady around the loop to test out the new transmission and every thing is A-OK. I need to do a slight adjustment on the carbs tomorrow night and then she is good to go live with Alicia out in Eastern Oregon. Now onto the 2000 and the new set of Z Therapy carbs. Track day is only 2 weeks away.

I got back from the garage at 8 pm after putting the finishing touches on Skib's ex's Roadster. The final kick in the nuts on this project was that I had to replace the U joints before hanging the drive line. The front was frozen solid on one side. I drove the Silver Lady around the loop to test out the new transmission and every thing is A-OK. I need to do a slight adjustment on the carbs tomorrow night and then she is good to go live with Alicia out in Eastern Oregon. Now onto the 2000 and the new set of Z Therapy carbs. Track day is only 2 weeks away.

I'd think the real kick in the nutz would be not delivering it to Skibbert.

The one truly worthy to own that fine Datsun.

Most provinces have both taxes, combined total in BC is 12%(one tax right now...long story.. :lol:

There are a fair amount of a-holes, but as you stated there are some decent ones,most Ive met on Datsun events/forums from both sides of the border are decent people :cool:

HST was voted out and it gonna cost more than if we left it in place.

an ass is an ass no matter what side of the border they is on, but it seem most people on here seem nice, but there are a few dickheads (most likely drunk at the time)

what I am doing is wondering what percentage alcohol is in american beer, from what I've been told is it is like 3.5%, so ya that is what my mind is pondering now.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

HST was voted out and it gonna cost more than if we left it in place.

an ass is an ass no matter what side of the border they is on, but it seem most people on here seem nice, but there are a few dickheads (most likely drunk at the time)

what I am doing is wondering what percentage alcohol is in american beer, from what I've been told is it is like 3.5%, so ya that is what my mind is pondering now.

Yep we get hosed by the tax grab either way..

Have a beer = 2 south of the 49th :lol:

Theres is cheap tho,

so could drink twice as much and not cost anymore :lol:

Yep we get hosed by the tax grab either way..

Have a beer = 2 south of the 49th :lol:

Theres is cheap tho,

so could drink twice as much and not cost anymore :lol:

uhmmm now me is wondering how people can get drunk off that piss water american try and pass off as beer, well I guess it is classified as soda pop since it is sold in 7/11 down there.

i heard the combined pst and gst in the next year will be like 15%+ to pay off the $2.2b debt because the HST was voted out.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

uhmmm now me is wondering how people can get drunk off that piss water american try and pass off as beer, well I guess it is classified as soda pop since it is sold in 7/11 down there.

i heard the combined pst and gst in the next year will be like 15%+ to pay off the $2.2b debt because the HST was voted out.

:lol:

Yup our tap water probably has more content..

The economic factor is going to be big with the tax grab,and then there is the world "economy" if greece is defaulting,man spells big troubles :o