Dad's 1969 Datsun 510 build

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, edekalil said:

That is or those art some very fine builds, I may have to write you for some advise on things when I get to my 2 door that's all apart. Simply beautiful.

Thanks for your appreciation of my projects and work.  Just PM me if you have any questions on you build. 😎 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, 69datsun510 said:

Thanks for your appreciation of my projects and work.  Just PM me if you have any questions on you build. 😎 

Wow! Looks great!! If I can get mine to look 1/10th as good as yours I will be over the moon. It will be a couple of months before I get back to working on my 510 wagon and VG33 project since I am doing construction on the other half of the garage now. I am looking for new wheels in 14" or 15" since I decided to use the 280ZX struts and brakes and the 13" wheels I had will not fit.

What size wheels and tires did you use? Are you open to having more people PM you? My project page is '72 510 Goon - Provo. Stock rear springs with 2" lowering blocks and front techno toys tuning coilover kit. Probably will not be quite as low as yours but looking for the same front rake.

Fabulous job and I look forward to seeing more.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...