For Sale: GORGEOUS Datsun 810 Wagon

Located in Carson, CA. $1500 as is... I need this sold! Willing to sell without wheels if you have something to swap with.

It's come to that point... Up for Sale is my old and rare Datsun '79 810 Wagon with an L24E straight-6 (like in the Z's)! This thing gets up! IT DOES NOT RUN. Will require a tow truck. I was not able to get this car back on the road due to financial issues. More than likely the starter is out and is the reason why it's not running. Will also need to have clutch looked at as it was starting to slip. Good compression on all cylinders when I had mechanic check it. Lot's of potential in this car. It is about 90% done. Should be a very easy fix if you have the money and knowledge and time to get her running in time for JCCS. My loss is your gain. I need the money to move into a new apartment ASAP. :cry:

e-mail me or PM me... zetozeto99@hotmail.com

I really need this car gone..... TITLE IN HAND!

1979 Datsun 810 Wagon

-L24E

-4 Speed MT

-Clean interior

-Straight body

-This car was loved! Hurts to see it go.....

Look at this way! The car has:

- New Custom 3 row core in radiator

- Custom Steering Wheel and shift knob

- Custom Side Mirrors

- New Plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor

- Lowered 3 inches in front and 2 in the back

- (5) VERY RARE Old School JDM wheels, professionally re-finished with practically new BFG Tires - RACING EAGLE's in 14x7 +0 offset (Set of 4 with one "spare" no tire on the spare. So That's 5 wheels!)

- I will even throw in the magazine it came out in!

This car is ready to GO! I'm willing to sell the car without the wheels if you bring something to swap along with a jack.

No tire kickers or dreamers. Just straight serious business. You won't find a cleaner looking 810 wagon out there.. this is a prime example. Clean Interior! PM/E-mail for my # so we can arrange a time for you to come take a look at this beauty...

810goon.jpg

Sooooo much potential (note*** air-dam has been removed since this picture below...)

810-leave.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live closer I would consider it as a daily driver.

perfect color. Rota RB would look good on it.

good luck with sale.

Starters are cheap, get one .and sell it for more Unless there really is something else wrong with it.

Assuming it's the starter... maybe some sort of other ignition issue. Clutch is starting to go for sure. I literally have NO money to throw at it and I am having some issues where I need to move ASAP... if I can't get what I want maybe I will just keep it and park it at my moms. Get it runnng and get rid of my truck with it's hulking monthly payment. I hate that it's come to this but I don't have many other choices....

Thanks for looking guys...

Man, this is a beautiful, straight and rare wagon. I've always loved seeing this since day one. Sad to see it leave the south bay, but you have to do what you have to do. Hope it ends up in good hands.

For us Cali guys...did this pass smog? :)

Thanks, guys.

Someone really missed out on getting this car for cheap.... I bit the bullet and got her running last night. The FOR SALE sign is off of it for now. Going to use her for my daily driver until I get another 4x4 truck.... So for now it will still be cruising around Southbay/LBC. Thanks again, guys.

Shit.

I just noticed this. If it goes back up let me know. I freakin love this thing.

It will more than likely go back up for sale in due time. I need to get myself a 4x4 truck eventually and when that happens this ol' girl will go up for sale. Don't get me wrong. I love this car. It will be a sad day to see her go...

Will keep you updated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.