carrier bearing support bracket

dropped my drive line the day i was going to get a new carrier bearing an it tore up the bracket i bent an tweeked it to get in back on the road again for work but going to the coast in the morning an no parts store has this bracket so i am in need of one that hopefully wont break me willl trade tattoo work if interested

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that i have a spare one. But i cant check until the morning.

And depending on which beach you are headed to, i might even be on the way.

well i was told as long as its bolted good it will be fine i made it to seaside an back to portland no problem was stressed the hole drive but think i am gonna do a straight drive line know anyone or anyplace i could have one made thats not to much

well i was told as long as its bolted good it will be fine i made it to seaside an back to portland no problem was stressed the hole drive but think i am gonna do a straight drive line know anyone or anyplace i could have one made thats not to much

Does your king cab happen to be black, with red datsun letters on the tail gate? If so i spotted you a few days back. I was at napa auto parts picking up a few odds/ends friday. I came outside right as you pulled out of the parking lot and headed over to safeway (if that was in fact you) Heres my ride, sorry for the thread jack.

Id like to get a one piece drive line as well.

IMG_20110624_200004.jpg

Does your king cab happen to be black, with red datsun letters on the tail gate? If so i spotted you a few days back. I was at napa auto parts picking up a few odds/ends friday. I came outside right as you pulled out of the parking lot and headed over to safeway (if that was in fact you) Heres my ride, sorry for the thread jack.

Id like to get a one piece drive line as well.

IMG_20110624_200004.jpg

lol up guilty as charged i have seen your truck on craigslist an my an my buddy loved the pics of it an i seen it an had to pull back out of safeway to get a pic of it to send him he was like damn that is clean told him it looks alot cleaner in person... i was down there for the weekend doing tattoos think i am gonna be back there the 17th dono yet

• 2 weeks later...

lol up guilty as charged i have seen your truck on craigslist an my an my buddy loved the pics of it an i seen it an had to pull back out of safeway to get a pic of it to send him he was like damn that is clean told him it looks alot cleaner in person... i was down there for the weekend doing tattoos think i am gonna be back there the 17th dono yet

must have seen it on cl before I bought it. i haven't put it on cl.

willl trade tattoo work if interested

This has been covered before: http://community.rat...__1#entry402179

Unless licensed, members are cautioned that this practice is illegal for him and more to the point extremely dangerous health wise to you. State licensing assures you a minimum standard of health protection against AIDS, hepatitis from blood contact.

skyknight789990 if you have a state license perhaps you should post a copy of it or remove the tattoo offer.

Unless licensed, members are cautioned that this practice is illegal for him and more to the point extremely dangerous health wise to you. State licensing assures you a minimum standard of health protection against AIDS, hepatitis from blood contact.

skyknight789990 if you have a state license perhaps you should post a copy of it or remove the tattoo offer.

Not to mention licensing gives the artist claim of liability.

With no insurance, or liability...who's responsible for what goes wrong?

Oh, dood.

You do tatz?

You got your own gun?

How much to do a sleeve?

I've got some time this weekend if ya wanna throw some Ratsun dizcountz.

:blink:

not trying to be a pain but say gun to 90% of tattoos artist an they will flip its machine just for future reference this weekend is kinda open where are you what you planning on getting also i think if i add a ratsun discount it would be next to nothing just an idea on some of my pricing my min is ten for anything under 3X3 in depending on how detailed you want to get with your sleeve the out line can range from super basic $130-400 for super detailed sleeves are going to be more the one session i am flexible with payments per session... i currently have 4 machines an am planning on alot more tattoo equipment

not trying to be a pain but say gun to 90% of tattoos artist an they will flip its machine just for future reference this weekend is kinda open where are you what you planning on getting also i think if i add a ratsun discount it would be next to nothing just an idea on some of my pricing my min is ten for anything under 3X3 in depending on how detailed you want to get with your sleeve the out line can range from super basic $130-400 for super detailed sleeves are going to be more the one session i am flexible with payments per session... i currently have 4 machines an am planning on alot more tattoo equipment

But do you have a license in the State of Oregon?

Any comment made was from what I've heard in the industry, being in shops with licensed artists who are struggling to make an honest living.

i thought my post was removed i know people take a risk to even talk to me about ink i may not have the money to get licensed an i know its not legal but i take all precautions for doing ink grown up around tattoo artist been doing ink like this for 4 an a half years an not had one person have any infections only 2 allergic to ink one red an other blue moved onto better ink sense then would like to get the help to get into a real apprenticeship an be able to get my license an certifications for everything so i can do ink in this state i have a booklet over a inch thick of all the stuff i have to go through