610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been workin on the car some more the past couple days since i got the header it now has a non smog intake manifold on it that has been ported with a the weber and the header

before:

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04298.jpg

after:

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04386.jpg

DSC04387.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

its missing the distributor because tomorrow its getting the matchbox unit put in

I just wanted to say....

this is one of the most consistent builds on here. Every time I check back, there is new progress. Kudos. Very nice project Bonvo- you've taken the disappointment of losing your Shelly and turned it into drive to make this into your dream car. Nice work.

That is all.:D

I just wanted to say....

this is one of the most consistent builds on here. Every time I check back, there is new progress. Kudos. Very nice project Bonvo- you've taken the disappointment of losing your Shelly and turned it into drive to make this into your dream car. Nice work.

That is all.:D

thanks alot man this project is a labor of love but there are a few main things driving me the most

due to the insurance i have enough money to build a decent car

i seem to get sucked into the "well while im at it " idea alot so alot of the details that normally go over looked arent

i have been without transportation since the accedent so i need good reliable wheels what better way to make sure its reliable then to build the car from the ground up

my dad has been a huge help on this project due to our combined brain power this will be a bad ass hot rod

i would like to take the oppertunity to thank everyone who has helper me in this project hyphy, wag datto, lynchfourtwenty, my friends jason and kyle,(kyle was the one in the accedent with me) and my dad

not to bad... for a slacker... hehe :lol::lol::fu::fu: looking good bonvo, i see your dad came through with the tap an stuff :D im gonna have to tell you i dont like the blue intake manifold.. i think it should be black to match the exhaust.. im sure your seein what im seein.. that EI will make your life alot easier in the long run :) i just cant wait for a driving video :cool:

edit: your welcome bonvo heh, seein this almost done almost brings a tear to my eye hehe

Yeah, cuz god forbid a Datsun looks ugly in low quality youtube video! Haha, glad the distributor worked out for ya. Like I said, it's not gonna get put to use by me or my brother! Why not give ya a screamin' deal on it and ensure that it's put to use by someone!

im anal about my engine compartment though, it has to look good, kinda like the brown 510 at the swap meet the exterior is beat then you pop the hood and its sexy as hell. thanks again for that distributor. im so fucking happy to be free of points, and now i have a hotter spark and it polished out nice to top it all off. ill be running around up there soon. we should plan a meet i would love to kick it with the other local datsun guys again

this thread makes me smile :D

it makes me smile that im almost ready to drive it :D

right on man, sounds like my truck when i didnt have exhaust lol :) sounds like she'll shit an get now... get some exhaust now an take a video drive

im hoping to get the exhaust done sometime next week not sure if it will happen but im hopping :P

"I didnt do squat to it." at 0.99

flippin hilarious

fucker wouldnt start lol need to take that connecter appart and clean them up and tighten the connection a little bit no biggy

(the girlfriend: if you listen closely at the beginning you can hear me laugh because it wouldnt start right away when not ten minutes earlier it started fine. :P)

man exhuast next week? SLACKER!! lol i dont know what stops u from drivin it now haha, i drove my truck like that for a few months hehe i'd be goin crazy.. but u musta been trained well grasshoppa

i would but the cops around here are total dicks i would get a ticket my first outing im even debating on getting a uhaul trailer so i dont get a ticket for incomplete exhaust on the way to the exhaust shop :eek: