610 street demon resurection

bonvo

right now im just gonna use the tires off shelly there damn near brand new when i need new ones ill look into that size

yeah there is progress every day i try and get at least somthing done every day tomorrow im gonna try and get the rear brakes done and maybe another rim

this thread is infinitely better than reality teevee, and more cerebral too! great job keepin' on it! oh yeah, we'll hafta put together a way to get my panels to ya, greenie's gettin' lipo!

cheers

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys im glad im a good form of entertainment :D sliding creep im pming you as soon as im done typing this lol

today was one of thouse "well while im at it...." kind of days started with me wanting to tighten up the front end and was going to shelly for 1 nut and a cotter pin and i figured well while im at it ill swap the brakes pulled the brakes off and found the spindles are different so i thought well while im at it ill swap the whole strut :D pics

taking one nut turned into this :eek:

0418091850.jpg

all bolted in

0418091852a.jpg

wheel on to see what it will look like

0418091848.jpg

0418091852.jpg

Edited by bonvo

The rims are sweet! I really dig the look. Old School with a twist. I had a different picture in my mind when you described them. Definitely looks good!:D

The rims are sweet! I really dig the look. Old School with a twist. I had a different picture in my mind when you described them. Definitely looks good!:D

thats what im going for with this car old school with a few twists hence alot of the details in this car the rims originally had flat black where the gun metal is but it hought the gunmetal looked better this whole project is gonna have a huge twist once the insurance money comes in :D

Guest jaimesix

Those wheels would look nice in black or gunmetal color.

Nice choice.

About your strut, I did not understand, did it leak oil?:confused:

Jaime.________________________________________________________

thanks guys im glad im a good form of entertainment :D sliding creep im pming you as soon as im done typing this lol

today was one of thouse "well while im at it...." kind of days started with me wanting to tighten up the front end and was going to shelly for 1 nut and a cotter pin and i figured well while im at it ill swap the brakes pulled the brakes off and found the spindles are different so i thought well while im at it ill swap the whole strut :D pics

taking one nut turned into this :eek:

0418091850.jpg

all bolted in

0418091852a.jpg

wheel on to see what it will look like

0418091848.jpg

0418091852.jpg

tasty wheel choice, looks bloody brilliant! can't wait to see the finished product. i'm liking the two tone fuchia and gunmetal (i think my monitor is wierd on colour)

cheers

I think those wheels are way better than what you had in your old datsun!

I like 13" or 14" wheels. Except panasports but we dont have them in finland.

thanks man i like these wheels and for the price i couldnt say no i liked the konigs but the offset was wrong so i had to run spacers no need for spacers on these so i can run fatter tires :D the low pro looks good but im going for retro with a twist so i want the tires to look more like this when on the car

BRE510_1600x1200.jpg

a nice fat tire to fill up the wheel wells :D

progress yesterday i took the sway bar and brakets to a wire wheel and shot them with paint

0424091623.jpg

0424092107.jpg

today i bought new energy suspention polyurithane swaybar end link bushings and got the sway bar installed

0425091818.jpg

0425091819.jpg

0425091819a.jpg

also finishe all the brake plumbing all thats left is a new soft line on the drivers side and swap the strut and suspention is DONE:D

heres a pic of it at the end of today

0425091836.jpg

Lookin' real damn good, dude! Are you getting some new shoes for her before you run the new wheels?

sorta i just put new tires on shelly when i rebuilt the front and so michelle will be getting thouse tires

heres some pics of how the booster and stuff came out

0427091635.jpg

0427091635a.jpg

and now for the surprize

before:

0427091555.jpg

after:

0427091856.jpg

that is 1.5 coils cut out of the rear springs and keep in mind the after shot is not settled im very happy with it :D to quote my dad "now it doesnt look like a cat in heat"