to buy, or not to buy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your intention?

Why would you need it?

Your Weber already came with a base plate to adapt to the intake.

I don't like that it looks like it's 2" tall.

i just bought a weber from jefe, and i dont think i got the adapter, the one he had looked like it was part of a 2 piece.

www.webercarbsdirect.com Reputable, quick, and real Weber stuff. Not that 2" tall chunk.

thanks

I had one like that and it makes it to where you cant run an aircleaner because it wont clear the hood.

Really?? I have one on my 620 with no hood clearance problems.

And i personally prefer the tall adapter over the short adapters that have cracking problems or the two piece adapter(junk).

I never had any problems with the website? If you can't find it, just call them. Remember that they're New Yorkers and they talk fast and they're 3 hours ahead of the West Coast, probably only 1 or 2 where you are. And I never had any cracking issues with the regular 1/2 adapters cracking. Installed a bunch of them over the years.

Why are there two adapters there? I've seen that on a few setups and it seems like a shit-poor way to attach a Weber. More leak points and no need for two adapters. One works just fine, replace the two studs with 7/16s studs or whatever, call it good.

Why are there two adapters there? I've seen that on a few setups and it seems like a shit-poor way to attach a Weber. More leak points and no need for two adapters. One works just fine, replace the two studs with 7/16s studs or whatever, call it good.

i think the holes for the studs on the Weber are 1/4 off. the Weber is only going to be a temp setup anyways