factory 620 speaker grille

Like the post says, needing a speaker grille for a 620.....without speaker. The speaker bolts to the grille, then the grille attatches to the truck.....but I am sure you knew this right? Not sure if any other models of datsun would fit. I can pay by postal m.o. no paypal at the moment due to x wife shenaniganz (evil shenaniganz).

Thanks guys

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If P&S doesnt have any, check that place out on the highway to newport from CDA... just past Hayden and check that yard in CDA by the fairgrounds. I dont have any other than the one on the 74 otherwise Id give you one.

• Like 1

If P&S doesnt have any, check that place out on the highway to newport from CDA... just past Hayden and check that yard in CDA by the fairgrounds. I dont have any other than the one on the 74 otherwise Id give you one.

What lots are you talking about Mike?

Were you able to see if you had a spare weber top? If so Id love to get it from you so I can put my truck back together tonight... I miss the ole girl.

Yea guys I'm looking for the kick panel one..I am also going to pns Saturday, I was there last week and there was nada, and nothing new showing on their website, but that's unreliable at best. Thanks guys just keep me posted!

Good thing your going on Saturday... I will get first pick of the Datsun stuff ;)

Lol, someone that goes there isn't very good@picking through.....I have gotten 12 matchboxes out of there this summer alone....although I put in 4 years at spaldings and know ppl there, so I usually pull and save before they hit the yard........check out the row of datsun nl pickups and 240,260z's up on the hill behind the dismantling shop someday ;)

• Like 1

Lol, someone that goes there isn't very good@picking through.....I have gotten 12 matchboxes out of there this summer alone....although I put in 4 years at spaldings and know ppl there, so I usually pull and save before they hit the yard........check out the row of datsun nl pickups and 240,260z's up on the hill behind the dismantling shop someday ;)

This is so extremely not fair for us small timers!!! But Ive always said, "its not what you know, its who you know."

Ill let you know if I see anything in the "kiddy" section when Im there this afternoon...

This is so extremely not fair for us small timers!!! But Ive always said, "its not what you know, its who you know."

Ill let you know if I see anything in the "kiddy" section when Im there this afternoon...

I'm actually considering heading there this afternoon as well, and that will hinge on wether or not the cylinder head for my dads ka is done...

I'm actually considering heading there this afternoon as well, and that will hinge on wether or not the cylinder head for my dads ka is done...

There wasnt much in the way of Datsuns in the yard. I saw two sets of speaker grills but they were in pretty bad shape.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.