Please allow me to introduce myself

No Datsun, no problem (I thought). Did statewide list for OK: http://www.statewidelist.com

Yikes, unless you want a Z car, it is the Great American Desert for Datsuns. I even searched surrounding states, and it is just about as bad. You need to move West a few states, man!

But then I found you this. Road trip time: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2461659534.html Only a couple of states away. The clutch prob is likely easily fixable with a new slave cylinder, then you can drive it home.

This may be closer: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2478849576.html

Found a few PUs and 210s scattered around the Midwest, but pretty slim pickins. Poor, poor you. Repeat - Move West.

Re your post title - Stones fan?

Len

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, they are easier to find around here than you think. Due to my job (TV cameraman) myself and my buddy Dave travel the state alot. That is how we have pretty much found every car we have. We have located 2 510 wagons and a couple of 4 doors. Right now, none of them are for sale. There are 3 620s sitting in driveways and backyards within a mile of my house. They are around here, but they are viewed as 'just old junky jap cars' here in this state. Usually you have to keep checking in with the owners to make sure you get it instead of the junkman. I missed a 71 Corona Mark II wagon just the other week because I did not keep up with the owner. It is now at the local PAP. Z cars are very plentiful around here. I have a buddy, mentioned in the opening post, that just bought a 71 and a 72 240 for a crackhead price for both. The 71 is in great shape with surface rust and that is about all. The 72 is quite a bit rougher, but runs pretty well. He is planning on doing an LS swap on the 71 and robbing a few parts from the 72. I keep trying to get him to look at the RBs instead I keep trying to talk myself out the 72 once he is done with it. Needs floorpans, hatch area, frame rails, rear wheel arches and a few other holes fixed. The wife has already started pushing that way, but she would rather have just the one car rather than three in the driveway.

Yes, I am a Rolling Stones fan, but really just the early stuff. Once you get past black and blue I think they get a bit away from their blues roots. I do have to admit that I really like Voodoo Lounge... except for the Keith Richards tracks ;)

I am in Oklahoma and I have a spare wife that i wants.

FIXED.

Welcome to Ratsun.

I love me some Cressidas and MKII Supras.

HRH said you're missing a Starlet.

I think you're missing some Corollas. TE72, AE86, TE27. Any RWD really.