NOS bluebird coupe taillights on ebay FRAUD!!!

Hey guys I just got wind of something crazy happening on ebay. I sold a set of NOS bluebird tail lights on ebay about 2 weeks ago and the person that ended up buying them from me just notified me that someone on ebay just posted up the same pictures I took and exact wording of my item description, basically reposting my expired ad again under his ebay user name. He is a brand new user on ebay with no post history or feedback history. He didn't even bother to change the item location from my original ad. He is user name dromero12277. If any of you have bidded on this item be aware. This is really scary because who knows how often this has happened and people rip people off. Anyone had anything like this happen to them? How would you even do this? This auction ends in a little over a day. The buyer of my lights notified ebay but it seems to still be posted on ebay. I will try and notify ebay as well. Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&item=130536507749&viewitem=&category=33716

• Like 6
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeeeewwwww! Glad one less person didn't get into this mess. I am still puzzeled why it is still up even though ebay has been notified. I am going to call customer service at 5am when the lines open to make sure. Spread the word guys. My hands are shaking I'm so mad :angry:

glad to see auction was pulled before somebody got ripped off

now, will the duded who forked over $1600 f*cking dollars for nos DATSUN tail lights please raise your hand? :lol:

And it better be in the form of a Ratsun salute.

glad to see auction was pulled before somebody got ripped off

now, will the duded who forked over $1600 f*cking dollars for nos DATSUN tail lights please raise your hand? :lol:

Expect parts like these lights and grills to go higher. Coupe taillights should only go on coupes!

Expect parts like these lights and grills to go higher. Coupe taillights should only go on coupes!

Damn it phil haha the problem I have is I don't have any coupes but I have two sets of the BB lights and one set of the GL ones so one of my sedans is most likely getting a set of BB lights