1972 521 Project. KA24DE Swap! 33K Original Miles!

1972 Datsun 521 For Sale! My truck has 33K original miles with documentation.VERY LITTLE RUST! The engine has been swapped to a KA24DE 240SX Engine/Auto Trans. The motor and trans have been custom mounted. I have all of the wiring/ECU and parts needed to finish the swap from the donor car. I have a set of new S10 drop spindles complete to the disks and calipers to throw in that I was going to use while updating the front brakes. I have too many projects, and need to let this one go. Asking $1800 or looking for trade offers! I have another major project, and the two projects are a little overwhelming, so I have to sell one. Asking $1800 or Trade. Located In Seattle, WA. Contact at: nfafabrication@hotmail.com

2yz0l6d.jpg

2ibdohc.jpg

2yyplwh.jpg

2ymahz5.jpg

205tvf8.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

It is still for Sale/Trade. I would love to keep it, but since the project was started, I had to move unexpectedly, and am temporarily storing it at where I work, and it is not an option for me to do this for any lengthy amount of time. I also have another car project with way too much invested to stop, so out of uncontrollable circumstances, It has to go. I am also considering trades. Would like to get a VW rabbit/MKII/III Golf/GTI, or a civic or something like that. email at "nfafabrication at hotmail.com" for quickest response, I don't come on here often.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.