CANBY ONLY 620 parts for sale.

READ FIRST Delivered to Canby for pick up by you or your agent.

SOLD L&R '78 620 fenders in fair shape. Bottom one, far right, has slight wrinkle? where door closed against it. Only holes are for the emblems. They appear to have been painted with a roller and have runs. (so what, you'll be sanding and painting them anyway) Will include marker lights at no extra cost. $75 for the pair.

forsale001Large.jpg

forsale002Large.jpg

Front clip from '78 620, cut about an inch from firewall. No damage, straight, battery box is rusty but no holes. Hood prop included at no additional cost. (horns not included) $75

forsale003Large.jpg

forsale004Large.jpg

Windshield from '78 620, no dings or cracks. Rubber surround included at no additional cost. Was painted over and somewhat protected from the sun. Corners coming apart but didn't appear to be rotten. Shrug... it's free. $50 for windshield.

forsale005Large.jpg

Also have reg and KC rear windows. $25 ea.

rear 620 lenses. $10 ea

710 short 4 speed (F4W63) with 44K miles on it... should fit 510. Was in my 710 goon. $44... or one cent for every 10 miles on it. Shifted perfectly, was smooth and quiet.

710 and 620 long 3N71B automatics.$50 Drove both home seemed fine, solid shifts.

710 dash pad (uncracked)

Tons more shit, will try to dig out and post it up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's one cent per 10 miles.

Well it sure would be nice to 'get rid' of some of the stuff I have. I don't need it and if someone can use it, this is better than it just sitting there going to waste.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well it sure would be nice to 'get rid' of some of the stuff I have. I don't need it and if someone can use it, this is better than it just sitting there going to waste.

it would be interesting to see the rad support in the rear of the goon.

not good lawn ornaments? :lol:

:rofl: no such thing as "get rid" of Datsun stuff. Only clear out space to store moar laugh.gif

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:rofl: no such thing as "get rid" of Datsun stuff. Only clear out space to store moar laugh.gif

This is so true :blink:

I had thinned out the cars.. and well :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

So, is this a preview thread for Canby sellers? Just askin before a potential thread jack :D. I may have some items to list if so. Thx Mike :)

Guest DatsuNoob

So, is this a preview thread for Canby sellers? Just askin before a potential thread jack :D. I may have some items to list if so. Thx Mike :)

O rly? lolz :lol:

I have the axle housing and H-233 diff with 4.625 clutch LSD, no axles.$50 I'll bring it down.

Now, will my axles and drum brake assemblies work from the original axle? or is that for disk brakes and I need to locate axles as well? and will the splines match up from the other drive line?

720 axles won't fit but Hardbody and Pathfinder should. I'll count the splines on this diff (31 I think) models after '95? were larger. I cut all the coil spring mounts and stuff off and you will need to add leaf spring mounts.

SOLD '77 (I think) 710 dash pad in excellent condition. $20

forsale006Large.jpg

I said I would never sell this but it's going to waste sitting beside my computer. This is a 1977 620 tailgate that was removed in '78 for a camper install. It was stored in an attic at the owner's daughter's house in Victoria, and simply forgotten when the truck was sold probably 30 years ago. It has about one years worth of scratches but otherwise in perfect condition from being stored for 33 years. Yours for $150, bragging rights included.

forsale007Large.jpg

forsale008Large.jpg

damn i wish that 4 speed was a long tail.....

Kelly, what do you need it for????? If for jess's goon or yours I can make it fit without any mods. Just bolt it in. Let me know.

mike

I said I would never sell this but it's going to waste sitting beside my computer. This is a 1977 620 tailgate that was removed in '78 for a camper install. It was stored in an attic at the owner's daughter's house in Victoria, and simply forgotten when the truck was sold probably 30 years ago. It has about one years worth of scratches but otherwise in perfect condition from being stored for 33 years. Yours for $150, bragging rights included.

forsale007Large.jpg

I totally need a tailgate but that is too nice to put on my rig! GLWS

Throttle cable. Top one is for 620 bottom is for '80 720 with L20B. Both should work on a 620. $10 each

forsale010Large.jpg

Inner 620 window squeegee, left and right and a spare left in poor shape at no extra charge. $20 pair

forsale009Large.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.