• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick620 will be there in a 521!!!! :)

Whos trailer are you borrowing and I don't think the Miata will tow it :unsure:

you don't have to lie to make friends

:lol: :lol: Neither do you man!!

Seriously all I gotta do is pitch a tent, pack my tent and fill up the 620, get two hotties from craigslist and fuckin roll out with my pole out!

Aren't you supposed to pitch a tent with the hotties? :blink: You gonna be all out of juice if you pitch it before you find the girls :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Ok, just changed the oil in 521. Loaded up tool box with oil, antifreeze, parts, and tools. I am ready to go, gonna gas it up tomorrow.

BRING ON THE CANBY!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :blink:

Someones excited :o :lol:

:cool:

I'm just really looking forward to getting away from my neighborhood for a while. Too many boom cars with shit rap playing. Not even good old school or Beastie Boys, just bullshit posturing, fucking morons driving Cadillacs trying to be ballers. Some kids just didn't have any good role models.

Can't wait for Canby! I'm going to have a new sweet piece of eye candy for the D21, but I'm not telling, you'll all have to wait until I get there. (No it's not custom plates saying KAZ24 or anything)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am so glad I did the hid conversion for night driving, gonna be doin a fair amount this next weekend.......I am so jizzed for canby its all I'm talkin about...I'm even getting non datsun ppl excited!

fixed :lol:

I am so glad I did the hid conversion for night driving, gonna be doin a fair amount this next weekend.......I am so jazzed for canby its all I'm talkin about...I'm even getting non datsun ppl excited!

I know what you mean. I was talkin to the Safety director at work today and was tellin him all about Canby. He was pretty interested in it. Wants me to bring back lots of pics. Duh, thats a ni brainer.

So I might have a problem on the way home from work the clutch started slipping ugh fml but it only lasted for about a mile or so then stopped

Keep your foot outta the throttle and it won't slip. Or you could just ride with Gayge over there :lol:

fixed :lol:

Dammit!! I was gonna do that but decided to play nice. Nice guys never win ;)

I am so glad I did the hid conversion for night driving, gonna be doin a fair amount this next weekend.......I am so jazzed for canby its all I'm talkin about...I'm even getting non datsun ppl excited!

im telling my neighbor and i don't even like him lol

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dammit!! I was gonna do that but decided to play nice. Nice guys never win ;)

:rofl:

I thought it was great minds think alike :blink: :hyper: