Datsuns rolling?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf man, you ride that clutch out? You wont have to use it much lol. mostly just long spurts of driving. i got a clutch disk ill bring if i can remember to throw it in the truck

thanks, and not that i know off i have been having problems with it and i was going to go L20 but didnt want to rush to rebuild one before canby.

8:30?! Fuck, where's my beauty sleep! :D Sounds good. I'm in the process of loading up after I eat dinner here. Dropped off Molly dog with the parents, all alone at home! Awwww. I'm going to miss her little snorts and growls as she chases stuff in her sleep. Oh well, it's only 4 days.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me (in case Bill's phone goes out or something), my phone is 208-six six zero - 8 free two 1.

Wait, what? You're not going because you're scared? Dude, c'mon now, there's not a Datsun in the world we can't fix between the five of us caravaning. What's wrong with your rig?

im out guys have fun see you next year

ahh bullshit... your the head idahoan that still prolly goin... lol

like i talked to ya about, i bet you could jam over to baker in the longbed, and ride the rest of the way with jayden...

DOOOO EEET!

dont forget to bring a towel... and the camera... ollz

im out guys have fun see you next year

Dude? Don't worry....we have tons of tools and parts and all sorts of knowledge! Yea I am with Matt, if you just don't. Have the money, I respect that, but man anything short of a blown engine or trans let's roll out man! Come on you are gonna miss an epic time!

Made it to cda! Bill

Fuck me, I'm still packing. Got the parts in, found enough boxes in the garage attic. Got my glass all secure. Can't figure out where to put the perfect delicate 521 grill I have. May end up riding up front. Damn things are so flimsy unless bolted to the truck.

And my frigging dome light keeps randomly going out. Checked the door switch, it works just fine. Was going to probe it, but I'm losing patience and need to finish packing. Sigh. Haven't even figured out a good place to keep the tools yet.