my brother roll over my 620

well people for my lucky, yesterday friday night, my brother ask me borrow my car 620 to get around the town to prove the new diff to put it, and i go to my house in the sentra in another town around one hour far, being 8 a.m. today arrive to my fathers house and open the business my brother came and tell me he roll over the car on the street nearly of the police department :S so my brother is put it away in jail for about 2 hours, before pay the ticket four a hundred dollar, really cheap for the disaster does he made, so tomorrow i put the pictures for my poor 620, and right now that I had just carried to the body repair shop :/ so that´s my unlucky fortune.... so tomorrow upload pictures of the mishap.

ohh and this is tha datsun in cuestion dry.gif

a small scratch

p.d. sorry for my english tongue.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well people for my lucky, yesterday friday night, my brother ask me borrow my car 620 to get around the town to prove the new diff to put it, and i go to my house in the sentra in another town around one hour far, being 8 a.m. today arrive to my fathers house and open the business my brother came and tell me he roll over the car on the street nearly of the police department :S so my brother is put it away in jail for about 2 hours, before pay the ticket four a hundred dollar, really cheap for the disaster does he made, so tomorrow i put the pictures for my poor 620, and right now that I had just carried to the body repair shop :/ so that´s my unlucky fortune.... so tomorrow upload pictures of the mishap.

ohh and this is tha datsun in cuestion dry.gif

a small scratch

p.d. sorry for my english tongue.gif

hope everything turns out fine :)

im sorry for not speak english so i tray to write it as well i can and know jeje

p.d. it´s not good idea to put an extra thread in the forums for people from other countries like in others forums on the web. example nicoclub.com they have an extra thread multilenguajes .

that´s my humble opinion rolleyes.gif

• Like 3