Reno area meet!

hellamikey

Hey guys!

So, MYDAILYROUTINE, datsunwizard and I have been talking about setting up a monthly Reno meet. There hasn't been a cohesive Datsun community in Reno for a while, and its about time we fixed that!

Our first get-together is going to be Sunday June 12th June 19th at Idewild park. We're thinking about doing a sort of pot luck BBQ thing at the moment, but other options are good too! (I figured Idewild, 'cuz they have BBQ's, lots of parking, and its just a pretty chill place on a Sunday)

Anyway, lets figure out whats best for everyone as far as time goes, if there is any interest in maybe doing a Short cruise ect... Also, lets try to get an count of the cars/people that can make it so I can scout out a good place.

Thanks!

-Mikey

Edit: And of course, All you Sacramento Rats are welcome to come by too. We figured we'd stagger the Sac/Reno meets so people could make both if they were so inclined. We'd love to have you guys.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i got a question for you....do you know if this truckis running around the Reno area...Lat time i heard it got sold to someone in Reno...I was just curious..I was trying to buy it afew years back from the Bay Area but it got sold, before I could work a deal.....if you could help..? THX!!!

orange6203.jpg

hey i got a question for you....do you know if this truckis running around the Reno area...Lat time i heard it got sold to someone in Reno...I was just curious..I was trying to buy it afew years back from the Bay Area but it got sold, before I could work a deal.....if you could help..? THX!!!

orange6203.jpg

Did that 620 have a IRS installed? If it did, I have seen it driving around, but it was a few years ago, haven't seen it latey.

I can't make the 19th but I guess I better chime in here to add another Reno Datsun owner to the list :D

- Bill

Cool man! Another Reno Datsun owner! You should post visual confirmation of your Datsun before others start to hassle you. :cool:

Lets do In-N-Out on the 12th.

I'm cool with that. It can be a before bbq meeting. It'll also be a trial run to Reno in my 4 door. As soon as I get back from vacation, it's priority for me to button up the little stuff that's left on it.