Oh the joy of twins

So my boys are about 1 1/2 year old and I have to say that it has been a rough And exhausting time.

It hasn't been all bad, mostly it's pretty good, and even the exhausting times are well worth the smiles I get from my boyz, and now thT they are getting a little older they can interact with one another and don't need mommy or daddy's attention none stop because they have one another to hang out with.

Even though they are twins they actually couldn't be any more different from one another, Kingston is a bit of a deva and crystal when he falls down even if I know he didn't Hirt himself as where Logan is more quiet and independent, Logan can slam is head hard into something and just whimper for a short minute, then he goes back to what ewe he was doing.

In terms of myself being a newer dad, I have made drastic changes and improvements to my daily life, I quit drugs and drinking "besides the occasional safety meeting :) " and have really focused on earning money and enjoying every possible moment with my family.

Really the only hobby I have away from my kids is ratsun, an it's just a matter of time before they are right here with me.

So, in conclusion. My life is better, I'm happier and healthier than I have ever been, and my family means everything to me, oh how things have changed.

Just wanted to rant, thx for reading to all of my extended ratsun family.

7714e2c2.jpg

e44d23e5.jpg

8f9bd41b.jpg

20b59f96.jpg

0323165d.jpg

905d9c81.jpg

e6bc53ec.jpg

ee14ed30.jpg

370c4058.jpg

b8a3840b.jpg

42f52f86.jpg

6d85f99e.jpg

26f1a3a9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my boys are about 1 1/2 year old and I have to say that it has been a rough And exhausting time.

It hasn't been all bad, mostly it's pretty good, and even the exhausting times are well worth the smiles I get from my boyz, and now thT they are getting a little older they can interact with one another and don't need mommy or daddy's attention none stop because they have one another to hang out with.

Even though they are twins they actually couldn't be any more different from one another, Kingston is a bit of a deva and crystal when he falls down even if I know he didn't Hirt himself as where Logan is more quiet and independent, Logan can slam is head hard into something and just whimper for a short minute, then he goes back to what ewe he was doing.

In terms of myself being a newer dad, I have made drastic changes and improvements to my daily life, I quit drugs and drinking "besides the occasional safety meeting :) " and have really focused on earning money and enjoying every possible moment with my family.

Really the only hobby I have away from my kids is ratsun, an it's just a matter of time before they are right here with me.

So, in conclusion. My life is better, I'm happier and healthier than I have ever been, and my family means everything to me, oh how things have changed.

Just wanted to rant, thx for reading to all of my extended ratsun family.

DUDE!! I hear that. My daughter is 6 now. I watched her come into this world and changed her first dozen diapers or so :poop: . The first few years were really tough because I worked 16 hour days.

Yes about the only hobby I have is my Datsun and she comes out and gets greasy with me now too. Thats really cool. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger

They may cost a lot of money and cause a lot of heartache but I would not trade her for anything........even a Datsun

very cute kids. they are fun most of the time. You are lucky you dont have a daughter, I have one and she is nothing but a small bundle of hormones. She can be a sweet 8 year old but at times i swear she is the devil. I have four kids 11,10,8,and 5 three boys and a girl, I have been retired and have been the manny for the past 6 years and I cannot wait till my 5 year old starts kindergarten in Sept. I am gonna dance around the house naked and get drunk for the whole damn week. I am gonna lay on my leather couch naked while smoking a cigar and drinking a bottle of port and I dont give a shit if my wife gets mad at me or not. I ll sober up before they get home and then after that first week I am going to start working on my 510 a shit load.

Yeah my boyz are ferternal twins not identical, and Logan is a little bit bigger than his brother, he wears 2 year old clothes and his brother wears his close right on time at 18 month old clothes.

And I never realized how common twins are tell I had my boyz