anyone else think this is fishy?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys. I saw the dudes add on CL and sent him and answer telling him I thought it was for a datsun 411 somewhere in the 66-68 range. I also put on it "Ratsun.net" so he could find some more info. He probably got to looking around and figured you needed it. I'm not Bullshit'n anyone here.

well i emailed him straight from the add so we will see. the contact u had with him, did it have that email?

Erich...

You got the hook up on extra MiniFigs?

I have a few duplicates I'll trade off.

Looking for Star Wars figures, Toy Story, HP figures, Batman, anything.

If it's not just one of the ordinary "City" guys, I'm sold.

I've been collecting just the single variety figs as of late.

Wanting anything oddball...

Let me know if interested.

wat ones in particular? i gots hook ups in the store and with avid collectors/sellers. heres my minifig drawer. i know i got jar jar lol

SNC00332.jpg

I'm not really all about the sets...

I just want the little Lego people.

I haz them allZ!

dibs... complete? im willing to trade for the airbox.... list some set numbers from em, if not complete try to get pics of them so i can see wat is there......very intereested

idk Iv had then forever, just the old sets that my grandma passed down to me when i was a kid

k but back on track... it actually was the guy. i followed that add adn the reply from it was the same email. he wants 300 and im too cheap for that. ive got 2 complete ones and just missing a face for another. wish it was in the 100 range!

k but back on track... it actually was the guy. i followed that add adn the reply from it was the same email. he wants 300 and im too cheap for that. ive got 2 complete ones and just missing a face for another. wish it was in the 100 range!

Sorry to bother you boys and your playing with lego's, but, yes it was the same contact info he gave you.

yup i got that... now leave us to our legos.. i started the thread adn ill hijack it too

I don't have a lot, but want a lot...

I'll go get pics of my duplicates now.

Please hold.

idc wat u got, wat do u want... im not too big on mini figs. i just never get rid of em so i have a bunch. only one i want is this one... i have one but i want more to make a keychain. just need the torso i have the rest

trc003.jpg?0

Those are my duplicates.

What I'm looking for is main characters from bigger themes.

Star Wars...Yoda, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, Any significant figure. Mace Windu, Watto, Jar Jar.

Batman, Robin, Joker, Scarecrow...I wasn't paying attentiion when the Batman set came out.

Harry Potter...Dementors, Voldemort, Harry, Dobby, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, the teachers.

Toy story...any but I want 3 Pizza Planet aliens.

Anything off the wall really...But I don't want say Luke in ceromony gear but han being in his Jabba gear(though I would love a carbonite Han Solo w Boba Fett)

All the extras I have came from the MiniFigure set #3. I've been trying to find the Samuri from that set, but just keep getting doubles.

You guys really should change the title of this thread ,,, "Official Ratsun Lego Thread" ,,,, :lol:

:D

I think the fishy title is fitting.

Starts off as spam and car parts...then switches to legos.

Thats fishy as a dfinition could be, right? Haha.

Batman, Robin, Joker, Scarecrow...I wasn't paying attentiion when the Batman set came out.

hahah good luck. i have a batman, not giving him up.

u also wont get my spider man stuff either lol

the others ill look for. uve herad or bricklink right?

not really interested in any of ur duplicates other than the fisherman, but i can buy him all day long lol

Drat...

Well if you come up on anything good-let me know.

I'll pay for 'em.

I'll check brinklink.

I don't like having to pay more than retail for 'em, but for the collector ones I'll do it.

Star Wars and Harry Potter are for my sake.

The Toy Story ones would be all for my daughter.

If you come across something odd, I'm interested.

But if you want the fisherman, it's yours. I have 3 of him. And one is being traded to my sister for her Lego geisha girl.

I wouldnt reply to him. Not worth the trouble if you get your pc messed up. If it was legit you dont need the part anyway

i replyd to the add for the dash on cl, came back as the same guy, hes legit

still working on going thru the minifigs but gotta work on the datto fisrt