FS: Sportmax 002 16x8

Helpin my brother out by spreadin the word.

City: Olympia to Des Moines

State/Province: WA

Price: $600 obo

Wheel Size: 16x8

Wheel Offset: +0

Wheel Brand: Sportmax 002

Tire Size: 205/40-16

Tire Brand: Federal 595

Number of Wheels/Tires available: 4

Item Description:

I bought these wheels on Friday, but due to a "lemming" engine, I regretfully have to sell. :(

The tires are on their way from Cali, brand new, never mounted. They will be here on Friday and I paid just over $300 (shipped). The wheels are in perfect shape minus a few very small dings around the lugnut area and typical light mounting flaws. Beautiful wheels.

No trades, unless it is an engine for the Corolla.

Description of Feddys:

http://www.federaltire.com/style/content/CN-11-3a/product_detail.asp?lang=2&customer_id=1410&name_id=34527&rid=21793&id=105457

Pic of one the the actual wheels:

IMG_1994.jpg

I live in Olympia and work up in Des Moines, but I am not willing to drive too far out of that path (obviously, engine is taking a dive)

Will not ship and will not seperate tires/wheels unless both are paid for by seperate parties.

Dustin

(509)430-1121

Feel free to text whenever, no calls after 10pm/before 5am

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these guys are way too big. I haven't owned a 510, but I've seen what others have put on the dimes. 7 inch wide with some positive offset is the widest I have seen tuck on stock fenders.. even with camber plates.

Icehouse ran FWD wheels for a while and they clear with minimal space.

I would think some really big flares would be in order to cover these wheels. You're probably looking at a full 1.5" of wheel past the stock fender.

What are the specs on Thrillin Dillan's 510? I think he has some 16's .... maybe 16x8?

there also isnt really much tire on there to tuck. ive always liked the look of stretched tires with just the top edge of the tire tuck and the wheels stick out just a little bit. with the size of the tire being a 205/40/16 there will be quite a bit of a sidewall stretch which might get it within the fender.

even with that camber the tire is still under the fender flare.

How do you set up your suspension for no travel? ...really, really tight springs?

sportmax02.jpg

sportmax03.jpg

sportmax04.jpg

sportmax06.jpg

Is that bird crap on the car?.....boy they sure know how to aim!!:lol:

I bet the owner just washed the car too.:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.